Sign in to follow this  
monstacookie

squad battles!

Where do you have the most chance of running into full geared squads?

I'm playing with 3 friends and we're geared pretty decently but lately we haven't had any challanges in game.. We haven't been to cherno or electro for about a week and we're just running from NWAF to Stary to berenzino to NEAF. Sure we meet a couple of people every now and then but even if they are geared, it always feels like we get the jump on them and they die pretty fast.

I'm not that much into killing hordes of newbies in cherno and electro so that's not an option.

We haven't gone to green mountain or devil's castle tho so maybe there's more action there?

also we've tried playing on 5 to 40 player servers during night and day but we haven't met any decent 4 man+ squad ever...

any hints on where it would be more likely to encounter those would be greatly appreciated! ^^

Where do you have the most chance of running into full geared squads?

I'm playing with 3 friends and we're geared pretty decently but lately we haven't had any challanges in game.. We haven't been to cherno or electro for about a week and we're just running from NWAF to Stary to berenzino to NEAF. Sure we meet a couple of people every now and then but even if they are geared, it always feels like we get the jump on them and they die pretty fast.

I'm not that much into killing hordes of newbies in cherno and electro so that's not an option.

We haven't gone to green mountain or devil's castle tho so maybe there's more action there?

also we've tried playing on 5 to 40 player servers during night and day but we haven't met any decent 4 man+ squad ever...

any hints on where it would be more likely to encounter those would be greatly appreciated! ^^

Me and my team have come across people here and there but it is pretty rare...For actively searching for people in groups look at the players in game before loading and see if there are people with same clan tags in their name...about the only thing I can think of. Or join a 100 person server lol

Well me and my team have the same problem. Best thing is going to the Hotspots. To the sniper spots at Elektro for example (ran into 2 well geared groups there!) or Stary sniper spots or atleast NWAF.