Sign in to follow this  
Malino

How to bait someone in DayZ

My heartbeat went craaaaaaazy. Even though I had 2 murders because those were easy kills.

• Like 1

you know the range on winchesters is pretty good :P you could have almost deffinately killed him when he was moving up the hill :P just some advise

• Like 1

you know the range on winchesters is pretty good :P you could have almost deffinately killed him when he was moving up the hill :P just some advise

Oh..really? Hahah didn't know! I'm playing for a week now and still learning. Thanks for the advice, have my beans! :)

• Like 1

Killing player, just to kill player......No beans for you.

don't know if you noticed or if you left your brain in your mother's vagina when she crapped you out but the target he wanted to kill also wanted to kill him

don't know if you noticed or if you left your brain in your mother's vagina when she crapped you out but the target he wanted to kill also wanted to kill him

Don't know if you noticed, but that guy had trapped himself in a tower. Could easily be left alone, he was no threat. And didn't appear that OP want to loot his body...so killing for the sake of killing, no beans.

Also, have a report, learn to be civilised .

Don't know if you noticed, but that guy had trapped himself in a tower. Could easily be left alone, he was no threat. And didn't appear that OP want to loot his body...so killing for the sake of killing, no beans.

Also, have a report, learn to be civilised .

rofl so the guy getting on the tower and then searching the area from a sniping position was no threat?

lmao you must enjoy catching bullets with your face everytime you log in

Don't fight guys lol. It doesn't matter, it's kill or be killed most of the times if you see someone with a gun running towards you.

took way to long to shoot that shotgun has a effective range of 200m with a slug also first person is your friend! right enter on keypad by numpad