jramon77

You were kicked off the game

Each time I try to join a server I get this error message. I have not been able to play for a few days. I have the game through steam and use SixLauncher. Can anyone help or direct me to a solution? Thanks in advance!

There is usually a message explaining why you were kicked.

Example - You were kicked off the game : BattleEye Client not responding etc

I'm pretty new to steam. How do I validate?

Also, it only says, "You were kicked off the game."

Edit:

It looks like you open steam, right-click the game you want to vaildate, properties, local files, then verify integrity of game cache.

Thanks for your help guys!

Edited by jramon77

Each time I try to join a server I get this error message. I have not been able to play for a few days. I have the game through steam and use SixLauncher. Can anyone help or direct me to a solution? Thanks in advance!

Same problem here :(

My friend gets the message "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Global Ban #4619)" and he hasn't cheated in any way. Any way to fix it? It's not via steam.

My friend gets the message "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Global Ban #4619)" and he hasn't cheated in any way. Any way to fix it? It's not via steam.

He cheated and got caught :P BattleEye found him and he's now banned from all servers.

He can fix it by not cheating anymore and buying a new game key.

More info here > http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10011-do-not-post-your-global-ban-appeals/

So i tried:

Validating game cache

Manual download of Battleeye

Redownloaded both latest arma 2 patch and latest DayZ

Just "be in-game" but I didnt get any updates of any sort

Still getting kicked from every server. Am I doomed to a full reinstall?

Edit: Looks like this. The kick occurs when I try to enter a server, any server.

http://cloud.steampo...82ECBD72ACB12E/

Edited by Ingodet

Alright, so I got it rolling again, but it took a full redownload to solve it.

Tried what I wrote above along with trying to launch from several different launchers, and have those launchers run their checks and updates. Everything was in order there.

See if someone else can figure out the root cause for this problem and maybe from that figure out a simple and fast solution.