Sign in to follow this  
GotOwned

stuck in room (pic)

hi :D new to the game

last night I spawned into this room and ever since I keep on spawning in here. I can't get out of it. none of the doors open. There are no weapons or anything that I could potentially use to break the windows (if that's possible). Got zombies to come to the windows to see if they could break the window.... there's just boxes full of blood bags, iv's, painkillers and bandages.. nothing else

anyone else in or was in this situation/same room?

m7p20.jpg

Edited by GotOwned

lol unlucky, bets of waiting until someone comes and smashes the windows and then run like hell

Eh, make some crazy cool art using blood bags, bandages, morphine etc, post pics when you're done. :D

Perhaps someone will see you as a visionary and free you from this terrible prison in which you're stuck in.

Or you could possibly IF you have tin cans you can throw them at the window and break them.

Try joining a different server to see if there's one with broken windows. Although that's just a temporary fix.

sometimes tin cans and a empty bottle of jack spawned with me. Didn't know you can throw them though :blush: still figuring out and getting used to all the controls. I'll have to try that

Yeah, if you server-hop around a little, eventually you'll find a server where someone has broken the window.

LoL!

I had to make an account just for this. I Love DayZ and the trouble people get themselves in! I Love the idea of making some art while your are in there! If u make something saying "help", I will come and save you!

Too Funny!

P.S Post your art on here.

joined a full 40 server and got lucky. all the windows were broken finally! :D

sorry no blood bag art lol. Wish there was a way to carry all those medical supplies though =\

sometimes tin cans and a empty bottle of jack spawned with me. Didn't know you can throw them though :blush: still figuring out and getting used to all the controls. I'll have to try that

I really don't want to be a d*ck but I can't believe you just typed that, new to the game or not.

I like the fact you've taken a picture of your screen with...a camera phone? :)

Any idea which hospital you're at?

Edited by Catman
  • Like 1

It's just the hospital, just respawn so you can get out and continue playing.

I've just had the same problem but in a residential building. I ran into the tiny 1 roomed house being chased by zombies, they hit me and knocked me through the wall into a dead room. I'm now trapped in a building with no exit. All 4 walls are solid so no way out. I've tried changing servers bt no joy. Occassionally i'm spawned unconscious so have to wait a very long time to rejoin a server.

My game is now useless :(

Unless someone can get near enough to me for me to take a grenade or something from their backpack and commit suicide?

joined a full 40 server and got lucky. all the windows were broken finally! :D

sorry no blood bag art lol. Wish there was a way to carry all those medical supplies though =\

Since you're new to the game, you may not know this. But you can double click your backpack and store extra supplies in there.

I've just had the same problem but in a residential building. I ran into the tiny 1 roomed house being chased by zombies, they hit me and knocked me through the wall into a dead room. I'm now trapped in a building with no exit. All 4 walls are solid so no way out. I've tried changing servers bt no joy. Occassionally i'm spawned unconscious so have to wait a very long time to rejoin a server.

My game is now useless :(

Just go afk while you're ingame. Eventually you will starve to death.

I really don't want to be a d*ck but I can't believe you just typed that, new to the game or not.

Well you were successful in not only being what you didn't want to be, but also not making sense as well.

New players should be seasoned veterans of games that they've never played before?

Nice logic.

Managed to kill myself by quickly hitting escape then respawn before it was greyed out. For anyone else getting stuck, keep at the esc+ quik respawn. Only took a minute of trying too. Luckily didnt have to starve myself :)