Sign in to follow this  
Two in the Bush

Ural won't move.

So I found a ural and fixed it up n everything but it won't move. The only red part of it is the fuel tank but you dont need that to move. Yes there is gas in it. It looks like the tires are stuck inside the ground so i'm going to pop them and get new ones to see if that'll fix it. This happen to anyone else before and what did you do?

LOL The fueltank being red means its leaking and loses fuel faster... I've driven a truck before with a red fueltank.

You can drive vehicles with a red fuel tank. Like the above poster stated, all that this means is that the vehicle will lose fuel faster.

Only thing I can think of is that sometimes vehicles get stuck on obstacles. If there is nothing around it... Then I have no idea.

I never said you couldent drive without the fuel tank. Just asked if you dident think it was important. ^^

But good that you got it on the move.

Guest cRy

Kind of like your brain, it is broken.

I never said you couldent drive without the fuel tank. Just asked if you dident think it was important. ^^

But good that you got it on the move.

Thanks, and honestly no it isn't important. You still lose fuel super slow and you can easily fill up on the way to your destination.

Wait till a server restart

This has happened to me, for some reason the game doesn't believe you put the tires on even if you did. Check if any tires are popped visually, if so just camp it out for a few hours.