du.u.der@hotmail.com

How to play 2 suvivors on the same computer?

How does one do this? My wife and I both play, normally on 2 different PCs. How can she play her survivor on my PC? We arent looking to run 2 players at one time on my comp, she just wants to play her toon on my computer for a bit because its much more powerful than hers.

Buy another Arma 2 copy.

Your character is - currently - tied to your cd key.

Edited by Dickhat
  • Like 1

'Hey I just met you. And this is dayZ. But here are some beans. So you're friendly, maybe?' Dickhat, thats freakin awesome lol

• Like 1

You'll have to edit your arma 2 registry to change keys from your copy of the game to your wifes, I think there may be a few programs out there to do it for you, but as always be careful what u download.

How does one do this? My wife and I both play, normally on 2 different PCs. How can she play her survivor on my PC? We arent looking to run 2 players at one time on my comp, she just wants to play her toon on my computer for a bit because its much more powerful than hers.

I'm too lazy to find you the vid, but i'm 99% sure that a guy named "Sacriel" (He's a moderately popular British (?) streamer made a video on how to do exactly this.

If you're unfamiliar in editing with the registry, then you definately might wanna give it some research.

Edit: Nvm, was feeling generous today. ^_^

Edited by Scarlet_Blade
  • Like 1

'Hey I just met you. And this is dayZ. But here are some beans. So you're friendly, maybe?' Dickhat, thats freakin awesome lol

Stop that, you are making me blush! :P