Sign in to follow this  
Act-Mack

Hacker Bombed our base and admits on forums-US 941

Our base was bombed and destroyed by hacker. So he finds our forum post on our base and then claims to have destroyed it and then claims that since we had an excess of vehicles by bombing us he helped the server. the server is US 941 expert server.

Hackers Forum Name: DYLANBROCHILL

Here is the quote where he admits to bombing it.

i may have brought more attention than you wanted to your location and your server but i only bombed your campsite in the northwest. anything else was somebody else giving you what you deserved lolz

Please ban him i have had enough of hackers already but one who comes on the forums and gloats about it needs to be tought a lesson.

There is no evidence, and to be honest most hackers are just trolling, they do not hack because they are not good at a game they get pleasure from upsetting you.

So just roll with it don,t let the cheater if it was a cheater get to you.

How can you be so sure he was hacking?

There is no evidence, and to be honest most hackers are just trolling, they do not hack because they are not good at a game they get pleasure from upsetting you.

So just roll with it don,t let the cheater if it was a cheater get to you.

To answer both of your questions my friend was their and he said there was a mortar strike at the base and since he usually has fraps on he might have video and the fact that the person said he "bombed" it is enough for me to believe he is a hacker.

To answer both of your questions my friend was their and he said there was a mortar strike at the base and since he usually has fraps on he might have video and the fact that the person said he "bombed" it is enough for me to believe he is a hacker.

tis true contact server admin he came in spawned a shit load of helis, ammo boxes all over map and bombs falling from sky onto base with black circle/holes all over ground and openly admits it in this post here. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/56236-hueyalmost-all-vehicles/page__st__20

page 2 and 3

they do not hack because they are not good at a game

My experience with hackers has been quite the opposite, heavily kitted out players with no idea how to use it and no situational awareness.

My experience with hackers has been quite the opposite, heavily kitted out players with no idea how to use it and no situational awareness.

very true when we found the hackers they were dead with 5 of their bodies laying on ground with 5 helis crashed xD straight baddies with good loot its pathetic xD