Sign in to follow this  
T3ERROR

AS-50 TWS on Server DE 693

And the next hacker.

A friend of mine and me spawned at skalisty island after a teleport hacker attack.

See: http://dayzmod.com/f...eleport-hacker/

this time we switched to our clanserver DE 693 and i saw a guy standing on the hill. Not sure if this was my buddy, i shot him 4-5 times.

He just stand around not moving and propably dead. I looted him and he had some nice gear AND an AS-50 TWS, a hacked weapon.

The player name was: "UHD"

Couldnt do screenshots. they are just showing my desktop

EDIT: NEXT HACKER, Same server. 5 minutes later. he got a G36SD in his gear. Dead.

We are goin' to ban those two from our server.

EDIT2: Name of the 2nd one: [sFR] Snowers also at skalisky island

Time: About 3:00 PM GMT+2

Edited by T3ERROR

Oh man. Now people write me here in the forum if I want to trade those weapons?!

Are you fuckin' kidding me? You should be ashamed man!

For the rest who wants to trade those weapons: We dropped it on the ground and restarted the server. The corpses and the Guns do not longer exist, we do not support cheating or similar things.

Possessing those weapons is not a bannable offense. You should only ban them for spawning those weapons into the game. If they kill someone and take those weapons then that is fair play and they come by those weapons honestly.

If you ban people for possessing those weapons then you have to ban yourself since you possess a AS50 TWS.

I was just on NL 17 and when I spawned into the game I had a AS50 TWS in my inventory and my coyote pack was empty. When I got up and looked around my other pack was on the ground and contained my actual AS50 but my M4sd that was in my inventory was gone.

I'd rather have my M4sd back and if I hadn't found my pack I would be without a main weapon and only have a 1911 (my M9sd was gone as well).

By your logic I should be banned after suffering a hacker attack.