Sign in to follow this  
f0twenty

Looking for a few good men....STILL

Well....here's the quick rundown....our little group is slowly growing...started with 2 of us..now we have 4....but needless to say...we need a couple others who are dedicated to this game like we are....lets just say that 3 of us ruined an entire clan's camp and completely wiped out there vehicles :)

We are a small force but we are smart about what we do...and where we go..and who we shoot....we have plenty of firepower and aren't afraid to take on a vehicle-hoarding clan head on....by the time your snipers have a lock on us...1 of us will have a shot on all your snipers....needless to say...we need a couple guys looking to have fun with this game...and completely ruin someones day when need be!

Only thing is....MUST be older tha 18

Have Skype

Enjoy having fun and laughing your ass off

And most of all....run like a team!

Either PM me and I'll further fill you in...or find me on skype...f0twenty

• Like 1

Im not trying to hijack your thread or anything but you guys would be welcome to get involved with at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their sessions.

We're mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) and have no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan!

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

If you're not interested then fair enough and I wish you well.

We have a group of about 5, and were looking for a few more people also, Although we've just recently lost all our top end loot to hackers, so we're a bit disheartened, to say the least.

I'd drop a line in to my friends and see if they'd like to have new additions.

Hi guys, I would be keen to join you. Send me a PM.