Sign in to follow this  
conrad@extremeprojects.com.au

Character Stuck - can't move, die or respawn

I'm stuck at 114079 on the edge of the lake, repeatedly falling through the water. I have no weapon to attrack zombies and no zombies are coming to me.

Also because the respawn button was disabled I can't respawn. Maybe that change needs to be rethought.

How can we get the character reset?

- C

• Like 1

yep, going to have to let him starve, just leave the game up when you go to sleep, either you will starve or someone will see you and shoot you while youre sleeping

I'm stuck at 114079 on the edge of the lake, repeatedly falling through the water. I have no weapon to attrack zombies and no zombies are coming to me.

Also because the respawn button was disabled I can't respawn. Maybe that change needs to be rethought.

How can we get the character reset?

- C

Try to get a hold of an admin. A shout out here on the forums might help you if you're lucky.

• Like 1

I have exactly the same problem just now, had a zombie chasing me, then I suddenly stopped, the zombie ran right upto me, then jus wandered off as soon as it touched me.

Now my character is stuck. Very strange.

well, My friend & I were in Elektro trying to get into the crashed bus at the church and basically the server restarted and when i spawned in obvisouly i wansnt spawned inside the vehicle, so now im stuck near the wall of the church where the bus would be. Cant move, cant do anything. Anyone help, would really appreciate it :)

i have had a similar problem. after i play for a little while a message comes up in the chat area that says somthing along the lines of no message fronm you for (x) seconds and i cant move. can anyone help me sort this? :)

i have had a similar problem. after i play for a little while a message comes up in the chat area that says somthing along the lines of no message fronm you for (x) seconds and i cant move. can anyone help me sort this? :)

that means that the server is restarting or you lost connection