Sign in to follow this  
mikethkiller

Only Hacker on each server

Hey guys,

Today is the Hacker attack for me harder then EVER!!! On each server is a fucking Hacker who teleport you or is teleporting himself to you, someone who has Godmode and someone who destroys with giant rockets all citys that isnt a game this lame.

I cant understand why it is so hard to do something against the Hacker, but it cant take so much time.

my friend has now a hack too and he must search only 2 minutes?

This cant be that everyone can find this damn hack and kill everyone.

I can give you ten servers where i died because of rockets teleporting or a jet:

UK11

DE #36

UK11

UK11

and again UK11

DE 136

DE 185

US 737

US 724

and more more and more

Guys you can tell here so much servers where hacker are but nobody will do something against we can only wait untill Battleye can make the new hackprotection.

Look i bet no Dayzdevteam member will read this

Edited by mikethkiller

Doesn't mattwer if they see it.. DayZ staff is NOT to blame for this problem. The Arma 2 developers are. And since you're nopt crying about this on there forum, damn right they won't see it.

Look i bet no Dayzdevteam member will read this

Uhh, and what if they do read it?

Do you think they're not aware of the problem? Like they're just going to sit down with their morning coffee and pull up the forum and be like "Holy shit, rocket, come look at this! mikethkiller says our game has hackers. Hackers! Can you beileve it? Did you forget to flip the "Allow Hackers" switch to "No" again? Come on, we've talked about this! Okay, there, it's fixed. No more hackers forever and also free blowjobs for all of our players because that's just how we roll."

Uhh, and what if they do read it?

Do you think they're not aware of the problem? Like they're just going to sit down with their morning coffee and pull up the forum and be like "Holy shit, rocket, come look at this! mikethkiller says our game has hackers. Hackers! Can you beileve it? Did you forget to flip the "Allow Hackers" switch to "No" again? Come on, we've talked about this! Okay, there, it's fixed. No more hackers forever and also free blowjobs for all of our players because that's just how we roll."

Haha, bottom line of your post is totally correct, but i would smack you in the face if you talked to me like that.