Sign in to follow this  
AttackBadger

Cherno at night, also tents

Is there some reason every time I pass through Cherno at night, somebody has come along and lit the oil barrels on fire?

Some kind of half-baked sniper trap? Or just to see if somebody comes along and puts them out, so you know somebody is around? Seems to me anybody with a handful of functional brain cells would steer clear of anything that was lit up at night.

Maybe that's why zombies like the fires?

Also, why are unused tents so frickin' hard to find? It seems like you can't step out into the woods outside town without tripping over 10,000 tents people have set up (which are for some reason usually 99% empty ones, unless you're running up the west/north side of the map), yet I've spent three days looting ever cafe and supermarket I can find and I haven't found one yet.

I can probably help you with getting a tent or two. give me bout 7 hrs to get off work and i believe i have 2 on person

I once found a tent inside the church of cherno and it contained a M107 w/nv, ghillie and everything I'd ever need.

Stupid boys, are stupid ^^

barrels seem to be on fire at server start, everytime i check the barrels at night, most of them are on fire.

Only problems with that are 1) I'm paranoid as crap, and 2) Most of the stuff people want to trade for are things I'm not willing to part with, really.

It took me two days to loot a RF off a dead guy, and three days to find a GPS & M4A1 CCO SD. I guess I could part with my DMR though.

~EDIT~ I'll give it a shot though, I guess. Worst that could happen is I get beef'd and lose my gear. :/

Edited by AttackBadger

Try Pustoshka, i always go there if i need one and find one in either the church or supermarket in 2 of 3 tries.

Oh and the tens you stumble uppon so easily are empty because your are probably not the first one who finds them if they are planted so obviously ...

I once found a tent inside the church of cherno and it contained a M107 w/nv, ghillie and everything I'd ever need.

Stupid boys, are stupid ^^

probably pitched a tent to temporary stash some stuff, then saved it and packed it up again later.

tent sometimes respawns with the items saved, this bug seem to go rampant on latest patch.

Try Pustoshka, i always go there if i need one and find one in either the church or supermarket in 2 of 3 tries.

Oh and the tens you stumble uppon so easily are empty because your are probably not the first one who finds them if they are planted so obviously ...

I'll give it a shot; I was gonna go to Stary anyway to get try and find some more DMR mags.

It's in the area.