Sign in to follow this  
brink

Good Private servers?

Hi, Would anyone know any good servers that are not connected to the main hive. I really want to find one so my brother can play on dayz and as to not to mess with my save. Just post the ip below if you know a good one where admins are good.

Private hive servers are not officially supported.

Why are you asking about them here?

Private hive servers are not officially supported.

Why are you asking about them here?

Because My brother wants to play and I don't want him on my save.

We welcome you to play on our server: IP 92.240.248.216, Its running latest working DayZ Sanctuary on 6 core Xeon, 24GB RAM and SSD drive.

Main rules are not hackers allowed, thats why the private server actually happened, as our community wasnt really happy about status of server administrators in DayZ who are really not in good position.

Since its our hardware, we want to have control over people with good logging and ability to ban cheaters right away. On official servers, this wasnt really possible, and we still kept being flooded with server hoppers and script kiddies. With access to DB, this is really easy to clean.

Suddenly all that stopped, and everything is running seamless.

There are 2 types of private servers, ones with Admins trolling around, and 2nd type - like our ones - admins who want seamless experience over the course of game and nice community which is like from beggining of DayZ, without duping, hopping and other crap.

Regards,

5c0

• Like 1

We welcome you to play on our server: IP 92.240.248.216, Its running latest working DayZ Sanctuary on 6 core Xeon, 24GB RAM and SSD drive.

Main rules are not hackers allowed, thats why the private server actually happened, as our community wasnt really happy about status of server administrators in DayZ who are really not in good position.

Since its our hardware, we want to have control over people with good logging and ability to ban cheaters right away. On official servers, this wasnt really possible, and we still kept being flooded with server hoppers and script kiddies. With access to DB, this is really easy to clean.

Suddenly all that stopped, and everything is running seamless.

There are 2 types of private servers, ones with Admins trolling around, and 2nd type - like our ones - admins who want seamless experience over the course of game and nice community which is like from beggining of DayZ, without duping, hopping and other crap.

Regards,

5c0

Thanks i will have to check that out as well. Over the past 3 days there have been to many hackers on the "us 83(" server not us "83 (" there are 2 one with a space and one without a space after 83. Anyway they kept killing everyone mass kill so the server pretty much just died nobody wants to go on there. yet the admins can't do crap because they are not allowed to.... c-mon really and we cant even lock the damn server? They are canceling their subscription because their hands are tied which is utter bs they have to do that. anyway thanks for the link.