Sign in to follow this  
aaronivo@gmail.com

I need to start bitching or I'm going to start hating

TL;DR

Okay, so I have been killed by so many bandits and I am SOOOOOO PISSSED! I started this game and got killed by zombies until i got familiar with the controls. So i have learn't North south east west and i headed to Electro. And there i was, wondering around thinking this is going to be fun then "BANG!" I'm shot and on the ground knocked out. Once Mr Hour Glass finished trolling I got up and hobbled around. I applied first aid and tried to make my way to the hospital. Half way there I find that the windows are stopping me from entering and before I can get a gun "BANG"... You are dead. FUUUUUUUUUU

okay! I guess that was just a one off thing so ill just try again, he cant still be there so-- oh shit there is a horde following me. So I am running as fast as I can away from the flesh eating trolls. After about 30 minutes of running I find a barn and inside I get a em-field "Awwww yeaa" I say to my self. Again I' running some more down the country and I meat and fellow survivor. I greet him with a friendly "i'm a friendly! I"M A FRIENDLYYYY!" followed by a salute and he salutes me back. I think things are cool when he pulls out a makarov. I managed to get out the word "Don't kill me" and he shoots me and takes my stuff. FUUUUUU

This time I ran as fast as i could and picked up a blood pack, some morphine and a epipen. I server jumped as fast as I could but I ran into another problem... After all the trolls like Gun glitches and zombie trying to slap me the loading screen decided to play his own game. I waited about one fucking hour but the loading screen didn't go away. I heard some voice and he said "is anyone in here." I said "I'm friend don't shoot" blindly in every channel. Scared for my precious plunder I changed server only to find the two boxes saying "MALE" and "FEMAIL". The guy who said "is anyone in here" killed a blind man, A BLIND MAN!!!

"SO FUCK IT ALL I HATE THIS GAME, I QUIT!" I say, not know 5 minutes later I will fall in love with it again when i spawn close the the west air field. I get a m25 sniper, there is only 3 people playing, NO ZOMBIES FOLLOWING ME. It'was a dream =D. After three hours of running i get a fall clip of surprise butt sex when a bush monster emptied is load all over my ass. It seamed that my m25 sniper was a useful as a ripped condom in stopping them bullets from impregnating me.

Well this took a good 30 mintues to type out with ALLLLLL my creativity. I'm all happy again and ready for round.. um "one.. three". ROUND FIVE =D

You need to stop getting so attached to your gear...

u rly need to learn to be more carefull, this is a war simulator zombie mod, 1 shot to the head and your dead.. its just the way it is, live with it or stop playing. xD no offence :)

Okay, so I have been killed by so many bandits and I am SOOOOOO PISSSED! I started this game and got killed by zombies until i got familiar with the controls. So i have learn't North south east west and i headed to Electro.

I started this game and got killed by zombies until i got familiar with the controls. So i have learn't North south east west and i headed to Electro.

So i have learn't North south east west and i headed to Electro.

i headed to Electro.

to Electro.

Electro

Electro

I think I found your problem.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 4

Pfft please

I just died on my 3week old character. Luckily the guy who killed me didn't take my DMR etc etc...

So i get all my gear back that took me weeks to get, log out to play on a different server and BAM, all my gear is gone.

This is offtopic aka everything but dayz, just to let you know.