Well dude, Battleye doesn't just ban people for no reason, nor does any other anti cheating software. You got caught with some sort of third party shit in your directory that simply is NOT supposed to be there. Don't expect sympathy from people that don't agree with hacking dude.

What do you expect?

it just did

No one here knows if you're innocent or not, and I doubt anyone actually cares. You're also posting it in the wrong thread.

Go make a new one, in the right place. Fill as much details as possible. The server you were on, the time, what you had on you etc.

BE does NOT just ban for no reason, this is why people believe you to be guilty.

You may have hacked out right, all hackers claim they didn't.

You may have picked up some hacked items/weapons and used them.

You may have unknowingly downloaded a dodgy program

You used facebook and BE banned you in disgust for using this piece of shit.

There might even be an error in the whole process, but guess what, NONE of us here, will know.

The thing is, 99 times out of 100 those banned are hackers, I would even go as far to say 999 out of 1000. Numbers pulled out my ass but even so, their a likely figure.

Go post in the right place.

You are just going to get trolled by all the kids on this forum. They believe every ban is justified and there could never be a mistake, so you have to be a hacker. Just follow the appeal link and work it out there.

You are just going to get trolled by all the kids on this forum. They believe every ban is justified and there could never be a mistake, so you have to be a hacker. Just follow the appeal link and work it out there.

Only kids assume the entire community is made up of kids. Not every ban is justified but the EXTREME VAST MAJORITY is because they were doing something they're not supposed to do.

There's no trolling, it's fact. 95%+ of hackers DO receive justifiable bans, not because battleye got denied by him for prom, but because they're hacking. I'm not saying this to hurt his feelings (that's trolling btw). I'm saying it because battleye probably is going to tell him the same exact thing.

If he does get an appeal that's great, but I'll believe it when I see it due to the vast numbers of people claiming they didn't hack when in turn, they did.

Edit: I did not just make this post. (get it?)

Edited by Snapalapagus

Look: BattleEye will ONLY ban if you have actually cheated. It doesn't matter if you cheated yesterday or a month ago, it is random when it bans you. Also called a "Delayed" ban, I have no explaination for this, but it is probably to make you feel safe, get other friends to hack and then BOOM you're all banned. It will never ban you unless you haven't hacked, trust me. There is maybe a 1% chance, and that's it. Seems to me like you used some crappy thing made by a kid to inject your script, which Battleeye will almost immediatly detect.

Enjoy your ban. If you want to play again you need a new key for Operation Arrowhead.

After reading this replay from one of good guys here maybe i start to understand why i have been banned ..

Posted Today, 04:08 PM

No one here knows if you're innocent or not, and I doubt anyone actually cares. You're also posting it in the wrong thread.

Go make a new one, in the right place. Fill as much details as possible. The server you were on, the time, what you had on you etc.

BE does NOT just ban for no reason, this is why people believe you to be guilty.

You may have hacked out right, all hackers claim they didn't.

You may have picked up some hacked items/weapons and used them.

You may have unknowingly downloaded a dodgy program

You used facebook and BE banned you in disgust for using this piece of shit.

There might even be an error in the whole process, but guess what, NONE of us here, will know.

The thing is, 99 times out of 100 those banned are hackers, I would even go as far to say 999 out of 1000. Numbers pulled out my ass but even so, their a likely figure.

Go post in the right place.

thank you

so let's start from beginig ..

i found a Heli in DE 545 server and i started to repair it and i was collecting the scrapmetal and other stuff i put some in the heli and i went to collect more i stopped playing case my squad leader wanted me in our server to setup some camps so i left every thing and i went to help him after the mission was accomplished i returned back to DE 545 to work again with my heli .. i didn't found it so some one take it so i was so aware that there is some one else in the area so i found 2 players i took them with my M4 SSD and i wait a little bit and i found a 3rd player i took him out too after a while i start to move to check the bodies i found another 2 bodies i think that the players i killed already killed them .. so i revenged for this 2 players i start to loot all the bodies and i found a new weapon i never saw it before it was LA85 A2 i took it from one of the bodies and as always after looting a body i hide all of them not to let anyone else loot them even the owners of the bodies. i found the PVX and slow boat i took the PVX and i moved out with PVX .. that was all what happend yesterday to day i was trying to make my android tablet working with my PC as 2nd monitor and i tried the new gun it's awsom but i didn't kill any thing with it till now just a pig to eat.. as i said i loged out and in so many times trying the settings for my tablet PC as a 2nd monitor till it worked and when i decided to play i found the global ban .. this is what happend from A till Z..

Any Idea why i got the ban ??

Look: BattleEye will ONLY ban if you have actually cheated. It doesn't matter if you cheated yesterday or a month ago, it is random when it bans you. Also called a "Delayed" ban, I have no explaination for this, but it is probably to make you feel safe, get other friends to hack and then BOOM you're all banned. It will never ban you unless you haven't hacked, trust me. There is maybe a 1% chance, and that's it. Seems to me like you used some crappy thing made by a kid to inject your script, which Battleeye will almost immediatly detect.

Enjoy your ban. If you want to play again you need a new key for Operation Arrowhead.

Yes

Battle Eye Bans in waves in order to maximize effectiveness. It logs every detection and waits so the hack engine does not get updated with new parameters. It does not make assumptions. It looks for specific things in your registry that have been flagged as a cheat. If it bans you it is because it found one.