markdavisj@gmail.com

3rd Marine Recon Recruiting

Hey guys.

I am with the Marine Recon 3rd batalion. We are a small tight nit group. Tactical gameplay is our main play style but we do enjoy a good laugh. We currently only have four active and want to boost those ranks up. There is plenty of experienced people to help out some newer players or players that are having a tough time. We have a chain of command and we use it to keep coms quiet when things get hairy. Because we are so small we have a higher value of our comrade's life than you might find in a larger clan. . The few members we do have are all over the world, most of us are centered in the US but we have people as far as Korea. We are trying to stay small so we can trust everyone in the group, so just pm me and we can go from there.

Our unit is not just dayz we do enjoy other games aswell.

We have a server and a TS.

Please only players who are 18 and up we are a mature group and would like to keep it like that

Also any questions please PM me.

Team Speak info

173.242.124.59:9997

-Capt. JackBo

Edited by jackbo

Im interested in joining the squad if theres room for me. Im former Marine Corps infantry as well. I also play pretty regularly with some fellow Marines. PM on here for me details.

Great guys enjoyed playing with jackbo tonight and two other guys he picked up, took us out in their chopper to fly around to chopper crashes. total items we found were a bunch of fn fals a few l85s a ghillie, a ammo box of stanag SD and reg, some dmrs from the chopper crashes and a couple ghillies in some apartment buildings we hit before he picked us up in the chopper.