Sign in to follow this  
t-blade@bladeinc.be

UH-H1 question (no, not another where and how many)

So as topic described this is about the AH-H1 chopper. We had found ours and fixed it all up and had a good 2 days of fun with it.

The 2nd day, sadly our pilots neighbourhood had an internet crash. and as u cannot swap to pilots seat, it went to auto hover to slowly start its crashing decent.

I decided to try and bail out as the chopper made an upwards forward move (the only way to get safly out and not die).

as i parachuted, the chopper decided to bank my way and kill me.

Ofc the chopper must have crashed. Best case it might have stood on the ground safly (wishfull thinking)

As i was the only one flying with our pilot at that time and we were about to land near berizino (no zombies in town so noone was there) i guess when i died it sortof unloaded anything going on there. We have scouted for about 1 hour after that (pilot got back online 5 min after) to find our wreck or anything to identify what happened to it. Nowhere to be found. we checked a 1k radius of last known location. I found my own corpse so i know where things went haywire.

We check last known landing positions, last know saved position and asked admin for a server restart. The chopper remains to be unfound and a mistery.

Now i was wondering, what happens to it now? Do we wait the 7 day respawn timer? what the respawn timer for a destroyed AH-H1 and when is it being triggered. For all i know, maybe it spawns somewhere else few hours after its been destroyed. I play on the same server every day with group members and we have not seen / heard any other chopper so noone stole or found it meanwhile.

Also, what happens to a bicicle thats been driven into the ocean? :P

Your chopper should have a % spawn chance (at a random spawn) on server restart, the bicycle will sit there for whatever the "no use" period is these days and then it will despawn too.

You can't swap to the pilot's seat in mid-air? That's...kind of stupid.

No u cannot, and even better, the Co-pilot has absolutly no control if something is to happen to the pilot. so if anything hapens to your pilot (d/c, desync, lag, killed) ur chopper and everyone in it will die