Smut28

Ex Professional Clan WLTM fun loving gamers with GSOH and a ponchant for tiger bread

'scuse the title, just catching jokes.

Hi all,

Im joint team manager for a brand new team, a brand new team that requires fresh faces and encourage forward thinking.

We have a very long history in gaming so let me make this as short as possible!

10 years ago a CSS team was formed called RUSH (Run Until Shit Happens) that was a mixture of UK and Cypriot players, after winning afew leagues we decided to disband and take the UK players with us due to the language barrier. We formed a clan called unpk|

Unpk| took the CSS team and converted to Cod2. Also managing to win afew cod2 EDOM leagues we then went onto COD4.

Cod4 is our most successful game to date, with multiple LAN victories providing other professional organisations with trained players at short notice. We also have multiple cod4 leagues and trophies and have just ended a sponsorship deal with an "unknown" company.

Originally we had around 30 users but due to the nature of professional gaming our numbers have dwindled.

We are now switching our focus to recreational gaming and just having good solid fun. Any age group is welcome and we arent the type of nazi people to just control everything. IF youre interested in joining then please add me on xfire or email me at Sam.Reynolds@outlook.com

Xfire - Sammyr28

IF you join you will have input into the name, website and structure of this new team. WE have a server box already and will be paying for these servers also so no donating necessary.

Currently playing DAYZ mod, PR mod, Starcraft2, Battlefield 3 and Cod4.

If you want to know more or have a chance to create something for scratch with like minded people then get hold of me!

Regards, Smut

• Like 3

lol a was in LoD played with some of the rush guys.good clan and nice guys.you can have my beans from a ex LoD member :beans:

LOL ARCHER! How are you? I remember you! I see Castor from SSS on here aswell! You play together?

hehe, Arch3r is my bro Smut, but most of the crowd from back then still game together.

I'll be up for jumping on your server/TS3 with you guys and having a few laughs

Cast0r-

Any of you have the CSGO beta? We might be starting that up again if youre up for making something new?! The other guys i play with are also from the RUSH days! Proper old school! Il try and add you again tonight but my steam is playing up.

haha il be home tonight and most of the weekend building the new website, so we can have a game later if you like? Had afew new starters wanting to join so should be a good laugh mate.