Sign in to follow this  
Heilx

Hacker moving from Balota to the fields near NWA in 30s

Alright, so me and my friend Est, while on vent, are at the NWA(North West Airfield), gearing up in a server of under 5 people at night. Server was US 838 LA

Everything is fine until my friend goes into instance shock with 12000 blood and 5 seconds later dies from a unknown source... No gun fire or zombies to explain...

ATM i'm freaking out,and run into the the barracks at the south part of the airfield which we were close to. Inside a find a top tier player with a M4A1 CCO SD camo, M9SD, coyte pack, ect ect.

So i grab this gear while feeling sketchy, and run out into the woods towards the fields heading SW. My friend reconnects, and spawns in Balota. He runs arounds finds a axe, and starts heading away from the coast.

Shortly after, he said he heard foot steps out of no where, and then a voice says in a deep tone "Hey you with the axe." And then, "Look in your backpack."

My friend is now having a WTF moment in vent, told me in his pack he found a pair of NV goggles...

I'm still confused on wtf is happening, he just died, respawned, and some one appears and gives him one of the rarest item that you can find ingame...

Back to me in the fields near the NWA, i run into a treeline, and start to hear flies. I look around for a body but find none. but hear footsteps, no one in sight. and i hear someone say in a deep tone "Hey", i just leave the game.

A recap: Friend dies weirdly, i run into a building, i find another dead body that appears to have died with leet gear, i loot the gear and fucking book it out of that place. Friend reports hearing foot steps, and then a voice. I hear foot steps then the same voice. ~A WTF MOMENT~ AROSS THE MAP IN 30 SECONDS???

Edited by Heilx

Yet, you alt+f4'd. It could have just been a random group of people stalking people in various locations.

You are no better than that possible hacker.

• Like 1

Yet, you alt+f4'd. It could have just been a random group of people stalking people in various locations.

I'm sorry, but how is he no better? If he had his (more than reasonable) suspicions of a hacker in the server, then he had the right to ALT-F4 as much as he'd like to.

I'm sick of "hurr durr ALT-F4 pussies". WE GET IT! I hate them too but we're talking about hackers (again, alleged hackers, but they scare you shitless nonetheless) that could just as easily kill you instead of supplying you NVG's.

I never walked/walk/will walk out on a gunfight by aborting but if there is a hacker I will most definitely put into action some keyboard reflexes and stomp my ALT and F4 at lightning speed.

/rant (apologies for the aggression)

Typically, it's hackers like you that disparage people who report hackers. I'm surprised your handle isn't "you mad bro?".

There was only 3 other people on this server...

Alright, so me and my friend Est, while on vent, are at the NWA(North West Airfield), gearing up in a server of under 5 people at night. Server was US 838 LA

Everything is fine until my friend goes into instance shock with 12000 blood and 5 seconds later dies from a unknown source... No gun fire or zombies to explain...

ATM i'm freaking out,and run into the the barracks at the south part of the airfield which we were close to. Inside a find a top tier player with a M4A1 CCO SD camo, M9SD, coyte pack, ect ect.

What time were you on? I'd imagine that an admin can probably look at the logs and see the massacre / death-count.

I was on 838LA, I believe the hacker killed me around 2AM-2:30 PST. Memory a bit fuzzy since it was late at night. Pretty sure the CCO/M9SD corpse you found was mine.

I had just found the CCO-SD not 10 minutes prior to dying (replacing my M16-ACOG). I had the M9SD, coyote and all my other junk from killing a bandit the previous night. Anyhow...

There were well over 20 players on at the time...I saw the death count start racking up despite the server being relatively quiet for half an hour, and knew it was a hacker (probably 8 deaths within a 30sec span). Been victim of it too many times...always seems to happen late at night. I went to disconnect as soon as I saw the deaths racking up and knew they were "unnatural"; all the sudden I went unconscious and died (from 10k+ HP). I had zero zombie agro and had been hiding in the barracks for maybe 1 minute. The weird part was I saw two zombie arms in an attack-motion as I died. Just the arms, no zombie.

I checked the playerlist and it was dwindling really fast, over half the server logged off after getting killed. I couldn't bother running to my corpse since it was so late at night. When I signed off there were maybe 8 people on and the headcount was still dropping. I'm actually surprised the hacker stuck around and kept griefing on a low-pop server.

Lots of heads were yelling about it over voice-chat while respawning. More than half my deaths have been to hackers lately, and it's starting to get frustrating after spending hours acquiring gear just to die instantly without an adrenaline-fueled legit gunfight :(

What time were you on? I'd imagine that an admin can probably look at the logs and see the massacre / death-count.

Was on at about 3am pacific time and yeah i saw your body, it was weird how a geared player died, with all the loot still there.

Was on at about 3am pacific time and yeah i saw your body, it was weird how a geared player died, with all the loot still there.

Sad to know, I assumed that the hacker would have hid my body just to be a troll. I might have stayed up the extra 30min or so to get my items back had I known for sure my corpse would be waiting for me >_<

At the least, I am comforted by the knowledge that my gear has been passed on to a legit player and not completely gone to waste!

Sad to know, I assumed that the hacker would have hid my body just to be a troll. I might have stayed up the extra 30min or so to get my items back had I known for sure my corpse would be waiting for me >_<

He some how was able to stalk my friend even after he re-spawned... Like he could see and reach anyone in seconds...

He some how was able to stalk my friend even after he re-spawned... Like he could see and reach anyone in seconds...

From what I've gleaned over the past few weeks, the hackers have an overlay on their map that shows the location of every player/vehicle and allows them to teleport at will. I've run into a few teleporting-superman types that will appear right next to you and eat bullets like the terminator. The other breed seems to be the subtle-hacker (could just be a duper) that spawns ghillie + full gear (+ vehicles) but still plays within the general "rules" of the game (to an extent).

This method of death was a first for me though, it's the first hack I've encountered where the guy didn't actually attack me but used some weird zombie script or something. And just to clarify, it wasn't like being sniped by a 1000m+ AS50 where you die to a silent bullet. More a-kin to being glitched/stuck, losing control of your character, then keeling over dead after a brief period.