dee (DayZ)

Randomly kicking and banning from DE5 "Kalles.."

I sign AllDayZSimon's post. Of course there are rules a server admin has stick to but there is no need for players to open a new thread or piss a hosts soup for every single shit happening. Banning for nonsense is a no go but requesting a ban of his server due to a crash/restart that made you loose your gear? Seriously what has the gaming community become today. Its a GAME, go **** your GF instead or do some BBQ, I mean you cry cuz you lost something that has a value of 32 bit...go and rage if you pay this dude 50 euros per month...srsly you are hosting the server as a gift to the community and beside 20% percent of nice guys who honor your work and understand the point of hosting and the mechanics the rest is just waiting for a chance to curse on you in a public forum.

Instead of thinking about the reasons for incidents the first thing that happends is "ADMIN DID SOMETHING BAD TO ME CUZ HE WANTS MY UBER LOOT" (its not realted to this thread but an issue in general). 80% of the "Ban appeals" where players report admins to ban/kick them for waht ever unrealistic/no-sense reason it turns out that the incident was not caused by admins. Its a shame that an admin, who is donating his server and has such strict rules set by dev is additonally cursed by frustrated players as they hope to...I dont even know why they do this...it makes me sad.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Greetz

So you're making your own rules, when there is already a clear set of rules that even us server hosts must stick to? Can't be done, and if you continue, your IP will most likely be blacklisted.

I read the rules but I find these rules stupid!

I can understand Kalle! HE pay for a server (not the dayz developers) but the developers have all rights and kalle not?

Okay' date=' then I hope every admin will stop paing for the servers and the developer will pay it alone - it would be a gread success :)

[/quote']

Are you stupid?

If you find these rules dumb then don't play.

Really? :D

He pay for the server but have not the permission to kick people? Is that a bad joke? xD

No' date=' he doesn't because the way he runs his server impacts the global experience.

[hr']

OMG !!!

YOU GUYS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ???

GO CATCH SOME CHEATERS !!! HELP TO FIND BUGS !!! GET THE REAL BAD GUYS !!!

JESUS !!! THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS !!!

GET A F xxxxx LIFE !!!

( Just to get the facts right ... all i did .. was kicking 2 people after i wait more then 30 mins to join my own server - and before i warned them ... but nooo its illegal ' date=' a big crime !! But to restart the hole server without a warning is legal !! Its like kicking 42 player at the same time ... )

[/quote']

Oh shut up already and deal with it. Follow the rules that rocket and the staff have set in place.

( Just to get the facts right ... all i did .. was kicking 2 people after i wait more then 30 mins to join my own server - and before i warned them ... but nooo its illegal ' date=' a big crime !! But to restart the hole server without a warning is legal !! Its like kicking 42 player at the same time ... )

[/quote']

all u did was kicking 2 players?

Dont forget that u banned me after i have adviced u the Rules.

-------------------------------------------

amigo ... thats what iam doing with people who think they can give me orders or telling me what to do....

-

-

-

Then stop hosting if you don't like it.

On a unrelated note' date=' I'm selling server databases for any banks out there, First national, Credit Union - I don't care, catch is. You pay for it, and I get more access to your database than you do.

Hmm..Am I the only one who sees the flaw in logic there? I think the "experiment" that rocket is pulling might just be to see how much people will pay extra for something and have no say in it. If rockets a "Business man", he understands the concepts of stocks and shareholdings - These "Admins", are your Shareholders. And to tell them that they don't have a say in how things go is just morally wrong, especially when all the people complaining about getting kicked/banned can barely write a sentence without using the spell checker. (Not an insult, I just think it's funny that people who -For example; The other day a guy got kicked/banned for interrupting a video an admin was making - And complained that "It ruined his fun". Ironic isn't it? That the people who will go out of their way to just create havoc will be heard before the men/women forking over money to PROVIDE the servers..

Rocket says to "Do something about it ingame", yet there are no out of game punishments. There's a difference between "Playing a game how you want" and "Ruining other peoples fun". I can play a game of Janga and just smack over the tower every time because "That's the way I play". I bet I won't get invited to another Janga session.

Edit: And saying "Don't do it again or I'm reporting you", is in a sense blackmail, how would you like it if someone hopped ingame and said "I'm sick of your shit, do it again and I'm getting you banned from the Dev Team"? I bet you'd probably just "lol" because you probably don't take the game seriously and just play it as any other game that has guns and player damage.

[/quote']

I agree completely. If you are paying for the server then by god you should have rights to kick who ever the fuck you please. I totally stick up for Kalle in this respect, and I firmly believe the rules set in place over server admins are to strict, and the fact that the players(not paying a dime) are gaining more right than the server owner? That's just plain old bullshit. If I were kicked to open up a slot for a friend I would find another server, and I would understand that he/she pays for the server and should have that right to do so.

I honestly feel bad for Kalle. I mean he spends his money so he can host a server, and obviously play this game with his friends, BUT OH GOD NO IT'S MORALLY UNJUST to kick someone from HIS server so HIS friends can play with HIM on HIS server that HE PAYS for.

Oh and the argument "Don't like the rules? stop hosting." can be counterd with "Don't like my server's rules? start hosting or join another server." god some people.

On a unrelated note' date=' I'm selling server databases for any banks out there, First national, Credit Union - I don't care, catch is. You pay for it, and I get more access to your database than you do.

Hmm..Am I the only one who sees the flaw in logic there? I think the "experiment" that rocket is pulling might just be to see how much people will pay extra for something and have no say in it. If rockets a "Business man", he understands the concepts of stocks and shareholdings - These "Admins", are your Shareholders. And to tell them that they don't have a say in how things go is just morally wrong, especially when all the people complaining about getting kicked/banned can barely write a sentence without using the spell checker. (Not an insult, I just think it's funny that people who -For example; The other day a guy got kicked/banned for interrupting a video an admin was making - And complained that "It ruined his fun". Ironic isn't it? That the people who will go out of their way to just create havoc will be heard before the men/women forking over money to PROVIDE the servers..

Rocket says to "Do something about it ingame", yet there are no out of game punishments. There's a difference between "Playing a game how you want" and "Ruining other peoples fun". I can play a game of Janga and just smack over the tower every time because "That's the way I play". I bet I won't get invited to another Janga session.

Edit: And saying "Don't do it again or I'm reporting you", is in a sense blackmail, how would you like it if someone hopped ingame and said "I'm sick of your shit, do it again and I'm getting you banned from the Dev Team"? I bet you'd probably just "lol" because you probably don't take the game seriously and just play it as any other game that has guns and player damage.

[/quote']

I agree completely. If you are paying for the server then by god you should have rights to kick who ever the fuck you please. I totally stick up for Kalle in this respect, and I firmly believe the rules set in place over server admins are to strict, and the fact that the players(not paying a dime) are gaining more right than the server owner? That's just plain old bullshit. If I were kicked to open up a slot for a friend I would find another server, and I would understand that he/she pays for the server and should have that right to do so.

I honestly feel bad for Kalle. I mean he spends his money so he can host a server, and obviously play this game with his friends, BUT OH GOD NO IT'S MORALLY UNJUST to kick someone from HIS server so HIS friends can play with HIM on HIS server that HE PAYS for.

Oh and the argument "Don't like the rules? stop hosting." can be counterd with "Don't like my server's rules? start hosting or join another server." god some people.

Except his server affects the entire global game. Because he can easily close it off and then his friends can loot whatever they want without consequence. If they take that into another server then it gives them an unfair advantage.

Seriously, if you don't like rocket's/the staff's rules then don't host/don't play. It's simple. Go host a counter strike server if you want control that badly, not something that has the potential to break the game.

i knew there were rules when i decided to host this server BUT NOW I ACTUALLY HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM!!!! WHAAAAAAARRRHggrrbllLLL

[/quote']

Except his server affects the entire global game. Because he can easily close it off and then his friends can loot whatever they want without consequence. If they take that into another server then it gives them an unfair advantage.

Seriously, if you don't like rocket's/the staff's rules then don't host/don't play. It's simple. Go host a counter strike server if you want control that badly, not something that has the potential to break the game.

I'm just here to play the game and enjoy it, but I am just expressing my feelings for the server owners and what they have to go through.

Seriously' date=' if you don't like rocket's/the staff's rules then don't host/don't play. It's simple. Go host a counter strike server if you want control that badly, not something that has the potential to break the game.

[/quote']

I don't see how it really gives them an "Unfair advantage", that's what everyone says - But the simple fact is that it's not hard at all to catch a sniper round to the skull by one of the 9,000+ bandits out there and lose it all in the blink of an eye. All they'd be doing is leaving bodies in fields with SAWs, etc.

And I understand the whole "Oh, well if they're sneaky they won't get shot in the head" - But they'd just be taking the lazy route for guns (Not AS lazy as just "lolshootintheback"), you really think they're going to take their time crawling around?. And if they did become a problem by abusing their server by "Looting up on gear", then -THAT- would be a ban/blacklist worthy offense, not something as trivial as a kick because you backtalk an admin - You should expect a kick. And as for "Kicking for playing with their friends", sure it's wrong in a way. It would have been a lot more professional if they simply said something like; "Hey, if anyone's not really playing with anyone else can they switch servers so a friend can join?", with 50 or so players, you'd think at least one of them would do it.

A server owner should have to wait his turn to play on his own server? What if something like this happened;

Would it still be wrong to have an admin kick another player so he could observe it with his own eyes and act accordingly?

From what I recall, there are server logs and tools to do everything that an admin needs to do from an admin console without logging in.

Listen, there are tons of admins who DO play by the rules. I doubt that snippy posts about taking one's ball home will change the rules. If would-be admins intelligently approach the dev team through proper channels and/or "vote with their feet", I'm sure they would look at the problem.

Until then, to me, they get what they signed up for. I couldn't do it and I wouldn't do it, but posting snarky things in the forums just makes them look like jerks who want entitlements beyond the other players.

L

##################################

My new rules:

1. if you kill zombies --> bann

2. shot the admin --> superbann

3. if u dont give all your loot to the admin --> globalbann

4. when admin enters the server , you have to say - welcome sir admin sir,

my name is ---- iam ready to give all my loot to you sir.

if not --> hardwarebann

5. when admin enters a big city like elektro, players have to make a welcome sign with flares. if not ---> Ip & Key Blacklistet

6. admin dont like to walk. if you dont have a car or heli ready for him ---> Virus to your Pc

7. in presence from admin, friendly players are only allowed to crawl.

- SO PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW RULES -

#############################################

Thank you

My new rules:

4. when admin enters the server ' date=' you have to say - welcome sir admin sir,

if not --> hardwarebann

5. when admin enters a big city like elektro, players have to make a welcome sign with flares. if not ---> Ip & Key Blacklistet

6. admin dont like to walk. if you dont have a car or heli ready for him ---> Virus to your Pc

Thank you

[/quote']

Wow you must be the most immature admin around. Good thing there's lots of people just standing in line to host a DayZ server, so yours wont be a loss at all.

Have fun hosting Domination and having around 5 people on your 50 player server.

My new rules:

4. when admin enters the server ' date=' you have to say - welcome sir admin sir,

if not --> hardwarebann

Thank you

[/quote']

I have reportet your new rules to the Dayz Admins.

You cannot make your own rules.

Pretty sure he is joking.

He may be joking, but considering his general immaturity throughout this thread, I can't help but think that he may enforce some of his "Rules".

And another thing, is this really how you want people to experience DayZ? with an Admin/Serverowner like Kalle?

Pretty sure he is joking.

He may be joking' date=' but considering his general immaturity throughout this thread, I can't help but think that he may enforce some of his "Rules".

And another thing, is this really how you want people to experience DayZ? with an Admin/Serverowner like Kalle?

[/quote']

This,

Do we really want to give out an image like this to people who play the game already and to those who are just starting it?

My new rules:

if not --> hardwarebann

Thank you

[/quote']

Dont be worried about his new rules.

Its already reportet to the Dayz staff.

My new rules:

if not --> hardwarebann

Thank you

[/quote']

Sounds like a barrel of fun!

I think the dev/mod /whoever team should get more serious and strict and start punishing ppl more, you need to set an example otherwise this will all go to hell pretty soon.

If you have proofs someone broke the rules then you know what you need to do. This kales guy has deserved it.

Seriously people get banned if they pick up weapons spawned by hackers, but if admins break the rules then its different story. imo thats bad business, it can easly backfire on you...

His server is currently locked with 42 people on it. Why is that?

His server is currently locked with 42 people on it. Why is that?

I`ve reportet it to the dayz staff.