Knifehandchop

New Dutch player looking for people to play with

Hello,

I just started playing DayZ yesterday and i'm looking for people, preferably dutch but english speaking people is also ok, to start playing with.

Do keep in mind that I am a complete noob at this game and I am still trying to figure out how everything works.

I do have a mic to communicate and I prefer to use it.

Some background information about myself:

- 25 years old

- Dutch

If you want to team up just pm me here on the forum or post your steam id so I can add you!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Howdy, check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their sessions.

We're mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) and have no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan!

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

You can add me on steam name andy24110.

I'm an Australian living in Norway. Playing tonight if your keen? :)

Hey Guys,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up about twenty players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or coordinating together on a larger Op at any given time. We have forums, a mumble server a website and will soon have our own server. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we all work together. Fill out a quick ap at http://www.codekillers.net and we'll get you set up as a recruit. We have members from the US and Europe.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

CK Website: http://www.codekillers.net