Sign in to follow this  
DrMurdoc

Why Everyone Yell Hacker

I found a satchel charge on a dead guy, and blew up some one in Cherno, I put it on the side of the road, and waited for a noob, and sure enough I got one, and I got banned from the server, but I did not kill the admin.

and Right before, in global chat, all there is is hacker omfg, ban murdoc

just because I looted a guy, I guess screw my camp (I just spawned, my bud was coming to grab me)

Why can't people accept that they have been killed fairly...Satchel charges aren't hacked, they are in the game, look at the wiki...xD

You can't blame people. Hackers are too strong in this game. Once the game gets standalone and gets better protection, people will be more confident

cause their winchesters and enfields cant make explosions, so explosions dont exist in DayZ

Because people think they can't be killed legit anymore and they *must* of been killed by a hacker instead. The amount of hackers ruining this game right now for most people has people so on edge. If you've been killed by hacks 20 times, you'll probably start thinking every time you die it was a result of hacks lol. I feel bad for some people. You were banned for using a legit item, that ander and vipeax themselves have said are completely legit, although extremely rare.

Edited by KField86
  • Like 1

That sucks, but hacking has gotten so common in this game that it's not unreasonable to suspect that every item in the game was spawned by hackers and every time you die it's because of hackers.

"Hackers" is losing all meaning now, it's becoming a vague catchall for any unexplained or unsatisfactory death. I left my tea bag soaking too long, hackers. I got shampoo in my eye while showering, fucking hackers.

• Like 1