Sign in to follow this  
Letten

Add Takistan

I posted some time ago in general discussion so I'll just put some major points.

1. Add more vehicle spawns thus making this into Mad Max scenario. Roam the land looking for food and fuel.

2. Distance between wells and lakes wouldn't be a problem because you would have a car....or at least a bicycle.

3. Lack of cover wouldn't be a problem because, again you would have a car.

It would be great. It would be like a different game mode. Chenarus is like S.T.AL.K.E.R. but Takistan - Mad Max

A thread covering this exact issue was on first page of the suggestions forums for the past few hours. Even if you don't look there, search. Please.

P.S.

Is there any way to reply to a thread without bumping it?

Ah But that thread didn't have the points that I made!. I am not asking just for another map, I am asking for a new game mode. That is not the same.

Thank You and good day to You Sir!

Ah. Still, that would be an entirely different mod, not DayZ. Perhaps you should bring your idea to other people that make ARMA mods.

More vehicles would make them less special :P and allthough less cover doesn't bother you since you have a car, think of what it does to the infected? it'd be shit easy to pick them off when they're on a big field running after your car. Would indeed fit poorly with DayZ

More vehicles would make them less special :P and allthough less cover doesn't bother you since you have a car' date=' think of what it does to the infected? it'd be shit easy to pick them off when they're on a big field running after your car. Would indeed fit poorly with DayZ

[/quote']

BUT you can't loot stores and building while in car. You can't shoot while you are in car. Infected still be a threat in towns. Everywhere else - other players.

Yes this is a little different than current DayZ theme. I am not asking to change it I am asking to adding a separate map with few features that differs from vanilla.

I really wish to see a game like that. This Is my chance. I myself can't mod...I barely can change my desktop. THIS mod is my ONLY chance.

I really wish to see a game like that. This Is my chance. I myself can't mod...I barely can change my desktop. THIS mod is my ONLY chance.

Ooooooooor, you could wait until a different mod/game comes along ;) Quite sure the world isn't going to end any time soon, but if so you could hope for a zombie apocalypse ;)