:VADER:

hackers on CA1

server is full of hackers, Here's a video from last night around 1-4 in the morning my guess is around 2am

Call of Dayz , Skeet , and all of RGB are using exploits hacks and cloning gear not to mention vehicles. They will accuse all other players who challenge them. they try and hide behind the "private hive" but if i were you KEEP AWAY from this server . It is full of tools and players who "cheat". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s_vRtXrKeg&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Wx2ckHBzM&feature=youtu.be

waaaaaait a minute, was this before or after we killed you and found your body with hacked items?

• Like 2

the ITEMS YOU HACKED you goof, Honestly you are a coward.

I can explain this to you as I've explained it to you IN-GAME multiple times. We, (The people you accused) do not, hack. The server, is running a private HIVE, which means it is not connected to the main HIVE. Therefore, the server Administrator can add and remove which vehicles spawn, such as helicopters, which have already been put into the game anyways, he just has added more than just the 1 or two that normally spawn. As for our vehicles, the server Admin has extended the number of vehicles that spawn, and as such more of the Day Z vehicles spawn in their locations around the map. We just went around and collected them. None of our weapons are hacked, because we have the helicopter, it is insanely easy to move from one end of the map to the other, and as such we can easily spot helicopter crash sites and raid NWAF or Stary Sobor within 5 minutes. I'm not even gonna bother watching these videos, but we had killed you and I looted your body to find a M4A3 CCO with, G36C SD mags on your body. You literally started raging over this whole thing for nothing.

Screenshots of his body with G36C SD mags:

http://imageshack.us...0200171419.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...0200172605.jpg/

You can't seem to get it through your head and are so bent over "THESE GUYS AR E HACKERS". We actually HATE hackers, and have help the server administrator come up with ideas to stop them. Things such as "Thunderdome" and other hacks piss us off and make us lose gear. I really have no idea why you think like this but I hope this clears things up.

Edited by BreakPoint
  • Like 3

you are the ones spawning the "hacked" gear , You are the group of hackers. And This is a warning to all other players to keep away. They will just spew bullshit . I found a bunch of bodies with gear so i looted them, how in the world am I suppose to know what is and is not hacked ammo. that was like the 4th m4 i have picked up and it scooped up all ammo. Your a group of cowards. Who like to make others into scapegoats. so keep away from CA1 and all their bullshit. Ill post more videos of this horse shit later.

you are the ones spawning the "hacked" gear , You are the group of hackers. And This is a warning to all other players to keep away. They will just spew bullshit . I found a bunch of bodies with gear so i looted them, how in the world am I suppose to know what is and is not hacked ammo. that was like the 4th m4 i have picked up and it scooped up all ammo. Your a group of cowards. Who like to make others into scapegoats. so keep away from CA1 and all their bullshit. Ill post more videos of this horse shit later.

Ay, I'm just finding your body with this, not accusing you of hacking but it is suspicious. How new are you to the game that you DON'T KNOW that the G36C is not in the game. Oh, and I'm not bullshitting otherwise I would've been banned quite some time ago. All our gear and vehicles are legit, I really don't know how you can't understand the concept of the private HIVE. Many servers have it including CA1. Dude, I know NOTHING of the coding of ArmA or Day Z, hell I don't even know the language it uses, so HOW am I supposed to hack or script into the game? The server is a fair, non-hacking server. It has occasional hackers that ruin game play but are close to immediately banned once they are detected. Maybe you should do a little more research on the server you are reporting for "hacking" before actually making a complaint. I see you use the same insults and keep saying the same thing when you actually have no proof of any hacking/scripting. Actually watched the videos, that is a hack that is put in by hackers called "Thunderdome" it is becoming a common hack, and just because this had happened (Happened about 5 times in the last 3 days) doesn't mean we did it. Actually, stuff has been implemented on the server to prevent if from getting "Thunderdomed". As for the satchel charges you can loot NWAF and Stary Sobor to find them, and find about 10 in 2 days. Also you can blow up buildings with smoke grenades but satchels work just as well. As for you randomly falling and getting brought to 10k blood, that's because the market was glitched for some reason and would do the effect of blowing up while causing damage to anything around it. Your videos are irrelevant and can prove nothing. Hope this clears things up.

• Like 1

We're the ones spawning hacked gear when you told two different stories about where you got it from, okay.

• Like 2

your a group hackers, plain and simple. I hope you goofs get banned from the main Hive because the shit you guys do on that server is complete bullshit. I'm not the only one to post about your clan and the server CA1. Like I've stated before THESE GUYS ARE HACKING DOUCHEBAGS WHO WILL SAY/DO ANYTHING TO AVOID BEING OUTED. so just keep off CA1 an avoid these horrible players who think they are the tits because they exploit a game that still in its beginning stages. you goofs can say what ever you want , but your all now known as hackers and the more people know the less bullshit they will have to put up with. you think you are so clever but your not, your a bunch of cowards hiding behind a computer screen. I've never even heard of half the guns they use in Arma let alone which ones are in dayz besides the gear I've picked up off the ground/ other players. I'm not some little fag who has to google all the spawn locations of weapons and vehicles. I LIKE TO HAVE FUN WHEN PLAYING A NEW GAME, I don't need my hand being held or cheats/hacks/exploits to enjoy something. you guys are just ruining the game. so no wonder you get bored and resort to this type of shit. People are taking a stand against users like you and soon we wont have to deal with this horse shit 24/7.

• Like 1

your a group hackers, plain and simple. I hope you goofs get banned from the main Hive because the shit you guys do on that server is complete bullshit. I'm not the only one to post about your clan and the server CA1. Like I've stated before THESE GUYS ARE HACKING DOUCHEBAGS WHO WILL SAY/DO ANYTHING TO AVOID BEING OUTED. so just keep off CA1 an avoid these horrible players who think they are the tits because they exploit a game that still in its beginning stages. you goofs can say what ever you want , but your all now known as hackers and the more people know the less bullshit they will have to put up with. you think you are so clever but your not, your a bunch of cowards hiding behind a computer screen. I've never even heard of half the guns they use in Arma let alone which ones are in dayz besides the gear I've picked up off the ground/ other players. I'm not some little fag who has to google all the spawn locations of weapons and vehicles. I LIKE TO HAVE FUN WHEN PLAYING A NEW GAME, I don't need my hand being held or cheats/hacks/exploits to enjoy something. you guys are just ruining the game. so no wonder you get bored and resort to this type of shit. People are taking a stand against users like you and soon we wont have to deal with this horse shit 24/7.

all of the guns we use are on the dayzwiki and dayzdb, what are you crying about?

all of the info you need is on the dayzdb, and trust me, the players on CA1 aren't the only ones using that map.

get over it, ya goof.

Edited by rad1

Does anybody know who he is talking about? :huh:

Edited by Stiffi136

Obviously you can't understand my points that I am trying to make so I'm going to say this. Your jimmies have been rustled and you have a serious case of butthurt. So I'm prescribing you a high dosage of man the fuck up.

Wow everyone! Hackers thunderdomed CA1. It is the only server experiencing this issue and it is definitely not a systemic one through all of DayZ.

The clan with more than 10 members that has called this server home for over a month definitely does not have the resources to comb the map for vehicles, tents, heli crash sites.

I've never found an RGB member to have generated hacked gear on the server to date. You are mad for some other reason, and I'm sorry you feel that way. Enjoy your time on other DayZ servers.

• Like 6

cool, so anyone who does not want to play with hackers and cheaters. DON'T GO ON CA1 , they all talk bullshit. ^ and hide behind false profiles/names ect. sad really your hosting and catering to a bunch of cheaters . Have fun wasting your money on losers like these. RGB are a bunch of goofs who have to hack to win, they are the ones setting up thunder dome.

SKEET , CALL OF DAYZ , ^(^_^)^, and all of RGB are fooling you. they are the ones hacking on your server. so enjoy paying for pricks. I'm not the only one to post about CA1 and the bullshit that is pulled. I don't give a fuck if its a private server or not . Just warning players not to go near this horseshit of a server.

Edited by :VADER:

cool, so anyone who does not want to play with hackers and cheaters. DON'T GO ON CA1 , they all talk bullshit. ^ and hide behind false profiles/names ect. sad really your hosting and catering to a bunch of cheaters . Have fun wasting your money on losers like these. RGB are a bunch of goofs who have to hack to win, they are the ones setting up thunder dome.

SKEET , CALL OF DAYZ , ^( ^_^)^, and all of RGB are fooling you. they are the ones hacking on your server. so enjoy paying for pricks. I'm not the only one to post about CA1 and the bullshit that is pulled. I don't give a fuck if its a private server or not . Just warning players not to go near this horseshit of a server.

i really like your proof.

Hello...

RGB Fourty7 here.

I don't like being called a hacker, or having someone talk about our friend's server this way. Here's a video of how we play.

I would not want to play with hacked/cheated/spawned/cloned gear. I think that is pathetic, I am a game dev and want to see games played the way the dev's want them...

I mostly use an AKM because it's my favourite weapon in arma. Been playing Arma2 for four years, check my steam account...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elation-Station/games/?tab=all

Also, I don't accuse you of hacking, because you aren't very good at killing people (We stopped a helicopter 5 feet from you and I told you to get in and you shot me with your m4 lmfao, only down to 9000 blood), but you did have 3 g36 subsonic magazines on your body, which is not in the game, and we definately don't have (The only gun I use in arma without dayz is g36cSD, check any of my other youtube vids lmfao).

This is how much I hate the hacking in dayz, and what my opinion is on it...

If you think we "Spawn vehicles" because we always have a chopper, geuss what, I know how to fly. That's why we don't need to "Spawn vehicles", because we don't loose them. Didn't even loose it to you when we didn't shoot until you shot me (Pilot). Yes we shot your boat down, but that was after we told you to stop and you tried to ram the chopper. Anyway's, I hope you actually read this without raging because I don't know why you think we do anything you are accusing. Thanks bye.

• Like 5

skeet here

giving a summary of what happened as simple as it can be (also, this is a server with a private hive, so this guy is pretty dumb)

vader was on a boat, while a few people were in a chopper (picking up random people and shit) and they saw him, so they were like "yo let's fuck with this guy" and shot his boat up and they eventually killed him

smiley face guy finds hacked ammo (g36sd ammo) on his body

i start typing in chat, ask him where he got it from, he says "some bodies in a supermarket"

we keep asking him and tell him that he surely hacked it, we ask him where he got it from again, says "the hospital in cherno", changing up his story. changes it up a few more times after this

starts screaming in mic about how everyone is a hacker on CA1 and we were all going to get banned from the game, while talking shit on mic to us

i start making him rage even more, leaves after i talk on my mic and prove to him i have more nuts

the end

• Like 3

SKEET , CALL OF DAYZ , ^( ^_^)^, and all of RGB are fooling you. they are the ones hacking on your server. so enjoy paying for pricks. I'm not the only one to post about CA1 and the bullshit that is pulled. I don't give a fuck if its a private server or not . Just warning players not to go near this horseshit of a server.

I really do not appreciate what you have been accusing us of. All of us are legit players looking to have a fun time. If you can't accept that, just leave us alone will you? There is no reason to be jealous of a good clan who has been working hard every day for over a month on the same server, and complain that you had a bad time. You have no idea what we go through everyday with hackers fucking up the server and ruining our progress. We know what it feels like, and we know hackers suck. We do not hack, nor will we ever. So I suggest you find a new server to play on if you don't like CA1, plain and simple, right?

Good day, Sir.

• Like 2

It is right that there are sometimes hacker on CA1 but, the admin and us do the best to fight them. I have no Idea what was crucial that he accuses nearly 50% of the regular CA1 players of hacking. All our tries of explaining the situation end up in further proof less accuses. So I would say: just let him lose himself in his endless illusions of a huge hacker conspiracy.

• Like 1

you guys hack

Nothing else to say? Means you're either completely bullshitting, or you're dumb. You have no proof and Fourty has proved you wrong along with Epsilon and Stiffi. GG, brah.

Just stay off CA1 they hack , they lie , and now they are butthurt they have been outed. * notice how they have to gang up on people. cowards just plain cowards.

Just stay off CA1 they hack , they lie , and now they are butthurt they have been outed. * notice how they have to gang up on people. cowards just plain cowards.

We aren't ganging up on you, Fourty, myself, Epsilon, the Admin of CA1 and Stiffi have all given reasonable explanations to your far fetched and wild accusations. I was being civil for the most part along with all the others in this thread. Maybe, if you actually read our posts, watched some of the videos that Fourty has posted, you'd understand. I stated that you had no proof because, your videos show nothing out of the ordinary, simply shows that there were satchel charges (In the game) and that a thunderdome has happened, which has been happening to many servers. If you look around the rest of the cheat report forum, you can see that a lot of the threads are about thunderdome. It is a common hack that has been put on a website for people to download. You are being brain dead and stubborn to everything that isn't what you agree with. That's going to get you nowhere, along with you not being civil about it. I throw some insults here and there, but only after somebody can't either let it go, or doesn't understand and starts throwing insults first. I cannot believe that somebody who is over the age of 16, can have the mindset of a 12 year old. You called us cowards? How, are we, people who are talking about how we conduct our movements and communications on a public forum trying to defend ourselves, cowards? Also, I'd like an explanation of how we "ganged up" on you. So far all I've seen from you is the same thing without proof and less than 6 lines of text in your forum posts, other than that, if you have exceeded your, what I'm going to call, "post length", it's stating the same god damn things that you said before. Can you actually debate what you accuse in a reasonable manner, or do you just shout and blab the same things over and over hoping somebody believes you? Because right now, you're just making yourself look like a dumbass at this point.

• Like 1

Your a group of hackers, so why even bother responding with anything else ? Your clan is a bunch of goofs. Your the only ones coming on here and trying to turn the tables on me. I'm simply letting the community know about your Clan and the server you play on. You are the ones thunderdoming and the ones using hacked gear. You claim i had g36 sd ammo ? when i have no clue what that weapon even is ,I had to google it. No i did not pick it up Because I didn't even see that ammo let alone a g36 to go with it. I had an M4a1. You say i changed up my story about the bodies i looted. I ran from the beach to the supermarket looted 3 bodies there then ran to the hospital and looted a body there for my m4a1 then i swam out to the boat. you sank the boat and then killed me. then all this bullshit about "g36sd" came up from skeet. If anything skeet put it on my body and you all took screen shots. So stick to your little private server and keep abusing legit players with your hacks. You can write a wall of text bullshit all you want. The fact everyone else on the server was being killed by hackers and your little crew was unaffected and not to mention not even being sent to thunderdome is a big indication your the ones behind it all. KEEP OFF CA1 less bullshit to deal with.