:VADER:

hackers on CA1

Your a group of hackers, so why even bother responding with anything else ? Your clan is a bunch of goofs. Your the only ones coming on here and trying to turn the tables on me. I'm simply letting the community know about your Clan and the server you play on. You are the ones thunderdoming and the ones using hacked gear. You claim i had g36 sd ammo ? when i have no clue what that weapon even is ,I had to google it. No i did not pick it up Because I didn't even see that ammo let alone a g36 to go with it. I had an M4a1. You say i changed up my story about the bodies i looted. I ran from the beach to the supermarket looted 3 bodies there then ran to the hospital and looted a body there for my m4a1 then i swam out to the boat. you sank the boat and then killed me. then all this bullshit about "g36sd" came up from skeet. If anything skeet put it on my body and you all took screen shots. So stick to your little private server and keep abusing legit players with your hacks. You can write a wall of text bullshit all you want. The fact everyone else on the server was being killed by hackers and your little crew was unaffected and not to mention not even being sent to thunderdome is a big indication your the ones behind it all. KEEP OFF CA1 less bullshit to deal with.

You repeat yourself it's getting boring. It's just the same old "You are all hackers because I say so" shit. Maybe someone else on the DayZ forums could give his/her opinion so we get a fresh breeze in here.

Your argument is still that we hack, let me show you of a video of a hacker fucking with me. If I hacked why wouldn't I just undo what he did? Here

We've provided you with videos and reasonable arguments, and you still haven't brought anything to the table. I'm done after this post, because pretentious little kids like you can't get simple facts and logic into your head. GL, and HF in life brahski.

Edited by BreakPoint

^ you got your buddy to fuck with you

I'll tell you who the names are, since the video is poor quality. >.<Try2Touch^.^ FTi, Sanguine, and Surf3rDud3. Now tell me, if one of my friends were fucking with me, why would I be talking shit to them? (Forgot to check setting on FRAPS so you can't hear me) You can hear the others on TS telling me to do things to provoke the hackers and asking questions about them. Also why would I even bother recording? I got these guys BANNED from CA1, you cannot come up with any reasonable explanations to anything, please get some sense and at least give something such as a video that shows some evidence that we hack, screenshots, or something like that. As Stiffi said all we hear from you is "You guys hack because I say so" or "They are framing people". Please grow up, and be logical in your debates, then you may gain people's respect (Instead of raging really hard).

• Like 1

bud, I i have received far more respect on these forums and from in game players than all of your members put together. The fact you keep coming back to this old post is just hilarious. keep making cute videos of your hacks.

bud, I i have received far more respect on these forums and from in game players than all of your members put together. The fact you keep coming back to this old post is just hilarious. keep making cute videos of your hacks.

Lol, the only what is hilarious thing and what makes this thread undead, is your stupidity. Even if you have received far more respect then we all together, it doesn't make your obvious proofless accuses valid. However I don't even mind any more If you post bullshit. Every post on this thread just makes you a bigger clown then you are now. I would love if someone unbiased could give his opinion.

Edited by Stiffi136
  • Like 1

disregard - working now

Edited by nicraM

This is my favorite server. Im not a part of the clan, im just becoming a regular.

They dont hack. The server is legit. I literally only made an account on this forum to say that.

Mind yourself when you start making accusations. Nobody here is treating you in the manner youre treating others here.