samjwbrowne@gmail.com

Need: In-game actors for Day Z film (machinima)

Just gauging interest.

Let me know if you'd like to be an actor for a Day Z film - was thinking of doing something fairly large for an early 'battle' with the infected in Chernogorsk or something, so would need a few more people than I have friends who play Day Z.

This is completely tentative, nothing planned yet, just wanted to see if anybody would be interested.

I live in Sydney, Australia, so my timezone is +10 GMT, but I'm fairly flexible with times and stuff. We'd just need everybody together at least once.

Thanks guys!

I might be interested might not be able to do anything on my comp for about 3 days though.

Great guys, thanks. It's not gonna be very soon by any means, I've just gone back to uni and there'd be a lot of preliminary work. It would be on a private server running the straight Chernarus map (with zombies added in, which works if you revert to 1.7.2.3), so you wouldn't have to worry about dying. Won't go anywhere near the real Day Z simply because you can't zoom around without a HUD, and as such can't get any remotely reasonable shots for a proper film.

I'll write your names down and PM you all if this ever happens! Thanks again.

Hey man I could be keen to help out. PM me if you go ahead with it.