Sign in to follow this  
DrDru

Starting tomorrow!

Hey gents! Excited to start playing tomorrow. I've watched a few videos on basic tips and everything like that. If anyone would like to join up and learn with me or help me out, I would be more than happy to accept!

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Howdy, check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their sessions.

We're mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) and have no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan!

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

• Like 1

good luck to you. i suggest to start on a regular server not too hard and hardly any snipers. do not go rucrute it will not benfit you. trust me, also one last tip stay on your toes in the treeline.

Dont try to make friends here dude :( its sad but truth, people will certainly backstab you sometime,

In all my DayZ playing time, I found only a guy that helped me out instead of KOS'ing me, but after that we got shot by a sniper and he died, since then I never trusted anyone :(

Hi DrDru, welcome to dayz :) You'll see lots of threads with people looking to join up with others, just message them and they'll be happy to join you. Good luck. If you have any questions just ask. :thumbsup:

Don't trust people in the servers. Make your friends here, in the forums, talk on skype or whatever you use, and then join a server together. It's much safer.

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

Good luck while playing the most flustrating game in the world ( not saying that is bad, its actually AWESOME ) later you will see what Im talking about...

When you lose all your gear that you builded in a entire day, losing a vehicle that you just found... Hehe

When you find a map, if the server's settings permit it, shift+click is how you set a waypoint. This is very useful. I hope that this corrupt world does not corrupt you. Good luck!

Howdy, check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their sessions.

We're mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) and have no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan!

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

Signed up and will hop on in tomorrow! Great to meet people before I even install the game!

• Like 1

As a starting Day Z player i wish you best of luck. Stay out of Cherno and Elektro.

Trust no one,because lots of COD and BF3 players found their way to this game. Teamwork or somebody to help you is non-existant these days.

• Like 1

Signed up and will hop on in tomorrow! Great to meet people before I even install the game!

Welcome to our community, get on TS3 and our lads will help guide you in and even give you some equipment I dare say. It's a little easier when you run in a team of people. Hope to catch to online myself too but Im not likely to get on now till after the weekend.