Sign in to follow this  
Gareth_Sims (DayZ)

chopper stuck in a tree

so my squad today repaired our second chopper after losing one to a server restart, shortly after repairing it we took it to our base and saved it in our usual spot, upon coming back to the server with our nvgs, we had saved the chopper in our normal spot at the top of a slight hill and we came back in to find it had slid down the hill (Not even a hill really more of a slant) and is now stuck in a tree... the rotor and engine are red so we cant try to fly it out, im guessing we will need to find another vehicle and nudge it out or it may return to the save point upon the next reset, if anyone has had this or something like this happen to them or know what will happen pleas let me know.

Cheers

chances are it will return to where it is on a restart.

same thing happened to my team.

we had to push it all the way out using an ATV

-yeah it must be entirely flat where you park da chopa

Edited by Okano

chances are it will return to where it is on a restart.

same thing happened to my team.

we had to push it all the way out using an ATV

-yeah it must be entirely flat where you park da chopa

Guess we have to find a vehicle on that server then :P

Well I landed a helicopter at the top of a hill. I turned off the engine, was about to get out when she just started to slide... all the way down into the sea. It finally stopped moving when half of it was submerged.

We ran around like headless chickens trying to find stuff to fix it but a few minutes later, ka-booom.