Name: Jack Hater

Offense: Spawning a huey in Cherno

Me and a few buddies were the only ones in the server when a player joined and spawned a huey.

Edited by SilverWolf4

Name: Jack Hater

Offense: Spawning a huey in Cherno

Me and a few buddies were the only ones in the server when a player joined and spawned a huey.

Needs more screenshots.

otherwise, any random Joe could come on the forums and post about how someone ingame who killed him was using hacks.

I noticed that there were Heli's that had crashed near the NE airfield, Bolato and cherno (The flyable ones) only saw the heli at the NE airfield but there was the red fire at the other 2 places.

Hi server admin here from LU45, Do you have any SS of this guy? He seems to be a regular player on the server and ive never encountered problems whilst on the server with him, but you can never be to sure.

Edited by dazer

Around 22:30 CET I was playing with a squad of friends near the northern high value barrack in the big airstrip. I was within 200 meters of 3 of them as they all died within 5 seconds or so without any gunshots going off. I also saw a huge death spam in the chat from other players. Time to start digging through loggs admins :(