Sign in to follow this  
MinxinG

Burning Heli Crashesw

So far, playing this game for about 2 months, I noticed that sometimes Heli Crashes are on fire, and sometimes arent, and its client side, once my friend was playing on the same server as me, and his Heli Crash Site was on fire, and for me it wasnt, any reasons for that?

Thanks!

Edited by MinxinG

I dont know, I dont change my graphical settings, but sometimes its on fire and sometimes arent, and the same thing happens to my friend that I meantioned, sometimes are on fire and some are not for him

I dont know, I dont change my graphical settings, but sometimes its on fire and sometimes arent, and the same thing happens to my friend that I meantioned, sometimes are on fire and some are not for him

Don't question it just accept it for what it is...

But it is easier to find heli crashes that are on fire, and I dont like to sacrifice myself while people can see the black smoke from a mile away, not fair bro, not fair...

If you first log into a server after a fresh restart the client data from the server will be sent to you, causing choppers to be burning.

If you log/relog in later, the server stops sending this data after a certain point (Like ten minutes or something?).

Basically, if you manage to get into a server after a restart, you will see giant smoke and light coming from choppers, allowing you to spot them much easier.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

If you first log into a server after a fresh restart the client data from the server will be sent to you, causing choppers to be burning.

If you log/relog in later, the server stops sending this data after a certain point (Like ten minutes or something?).

Basically, if you manage to get into a server after a restart, you will see giant smoke and light coming from choppers, allowing you to spot them much easier.

Are you sure about it?, like, not saying that you are wrong but, I own a server, also a Helicoper, and after 5 to 5 hours I do a regular restart, and Still cant see the burning heli's sometimes... :(

Are you sure about it?, like, not saying that you are wrong but, I own a server, also a Helicoper, and after 5 to 5 hours I do a regular restart, and Still cant see the burning heli's sometimes... :(

Positive. You have to rejoin after the restart to see them. If you relog, disconnect, get kicked, lose connection, whatever, you won't be able to see it.

I am unsure if it is limited to one person, or multiple. I have seen it many times when I have relogged into a server (As I admin some also.)

It could be either

A. Its limited to the first person who connects in through the 'Briefing' list.

B. multiple people who get in through the briefing menu.

C. whoever gets in after a restart within ten minute(?)(Unsure about the timeframe.).

So I need to restart my game and the server and then join the server to be able to see burning heli's?