haroldsax

Regarding Vehicle Spawns.

Our chopper spawns in water upon a server restart, we cannot get in it or it explodes. However, when we blow it up, it sinks to the bottom of the sea where it is. It spawns pretty much on the coast, but in just enough water that we can't get it out. My question is, since it's state is constantly returned to being on the beach even after an explosion (since we can't save it) does that mean that it's going to perpetually be on that beach, and that it's just forever lost?

Is there a way to reset a vehicle's spawn or anything of that nature? Any help would be appreciated.

After about 7 days of inactivity the helicopter should reset and start spawning at the normal spawn points. Unfortunately this means you'll lose anything you may have stored on the chopper.

No, I know that. My concern is that with the restarts, does the chopper respawning get involved in it's "interactivity" as in, when we do the restarts and it respawns (untouched from the previous restarts) does that new respawn effect the 7 day timer?