Sign in to follow this  
Jama (DayZ)

Would you like the Bandit skin to come back as a camo?

Hey DayZ forums, first time poster and I'm here to spread my ideas for Rocket and to see what the forums think. We put a Reddit post and it got very positive responses. You can check it out here: http://www.reddit.co...come_back_as_a/

the bandit skin was taken out with a good reason, but it could also be reinstated for cosmetics. A lot of the survivors I know prefer this skin of all the camo options. To clarify, it would look the same as it did before it was removed, but it could be found like all other in-game camos and will NOT be used to identify one's status as a bandit, Tell us what you think about the idea! Hopefully Rocket will take this into consideration and add it in an upcoming patch.

Picture for reference: 300px-Skin_Bandit.png

• Like 6

I think there should just be a lot more skins put in, I honestly don't think it could be that hard to add skins as drops and there are a lot that could be added

i like the idea. i think it should be implemented into the game just as camo and ghillie are.

That ruins the whole point of it though. It is survival, you don't know who is a Bandit and who is a friendly..

EDIT: It gives you a decision to avoid or react.

Edited by DatisMine