Sign in to follow this  
SoloMid

Looking for a couple good guys/gals to play with

So to make this short me and a couple friends play this game and are looking to group up with some other people for the hell of it. We see all the guild/clan posts here on forums but we don't think we want to go that route because some groups just go way too hard. We just like to have fun example: I like to get vehicles going and picking up strangers lol. We're probably more bandtis than anything but we usually give someone a chance to answer us before we shoot.

we are in our 20's, central time zone, and play late at night most the time. If you want to meet up just hit us up. No requirements or anything silly like that

Heres us playing last night lol

Count me in, message me on here or on skype you can add me as MalganisUO im looking forward to some group play

Your group sounds just like the group of people I play with. Most of us are in our twenties, and we play together, though we're not a clan. We have a couple of vehicles and good gear. Private message me if you want to join us on teamspeak.

i wouldnt mind joining you guys as i havnt been able to find any vehicles at all, just the dam parts.

steam id: trylan12

Edited by trylan

I wish to join your group my dear fellow if you will have me. Add me here or add me on skype if you'd like. My skype name is desierablepastry

I'd love to join. Although, I'm quite new. I'm eighteen and looking for a fun experience instead of a serious WIN WIN WIN WIN kind of gameplay. So it sounds like I fit the bill. Please message me asap so I can actually do something besides run from zomgies. :D