Scarlet_Blade

Looking for a group

Looking for some chill people to play with, i'd prefer playing with a smaller solid core than a bunch of disorganized scrubs. I'm looking for a relaxed group of players, who know how to have fun, but also be serious when shit starts hitting the fan. If you think I might be an eligible candidate for your group, feel free to give me a trial run and get to know me before feeling like you owe me some sort of obligation, I understand if things don't work out between us.

Now, to why you should want me

I'm 20 years old uni student located in US EST, been playing PC games since I was a kid, mostly playing RTS like Starcraft and Age of Empires.

I've played almost all most non korean grindfest MMOs, making me rather experienced in keeping my cool when things start to get hairy.

I've been playing DayZ since mid may.

I'm by no means a hardcore bandit or PvP'er, I kill when I have to, I don't go out of my way to kill someone.

I know the ins and outs of most cities, experienced in driving vehicles ( I can fly and land a heli properly without damaging or blowing up, but i'm not the best pilot)

I'm self sufficient, I find my own gear, and I don't Q_Q when I die ( I expect you to be the same), my longest life was 38 days.

If I would have to define my playstyle, it would be recon/raider, i'm fairly good at finding tent camps/vehicles. I keep track of medium/large size camps treating them like crops letting them grow into a ripe fruit before I come in for the harvest.

On an ending note, I have Skype/Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent, etc. If you have any questions, or feel something needs to be cleared up feel free to post it here or PM me.

Edited by Scarlet_Blade

Looking for some chill people to play with, i'd prefer playing with a smaller solid core than a bunch of disorganized scrubs. I'm looking for a relaxed group of players, who know how to have fun, but also be serious when shit starts hitting the fan. If you think I might be an eligible candidate for your group, feel free to give me a trial run and get to know me before feeling like you owe me some sort of obligation, I understand if things don't work out between us.

Now, to why you should want me

I'm 20 years old uni student located in US EST, been playing PC games since I was a kid, mostly playing RTS like Starcraft and Age of Empires.

I've played almost all most non korean grindfest MMOs, making me rather experienced in keeping my cool when things start to get hairy.

I've been playing DayZ since mid may.

I'm by no means a hardcore bandit or PvP'er, I kill when I have to, I don't go out of my way to kill someone.

I know the ins and outs of most cities, experienced in driving vehicles ( I can fly and land a heli properly without damaging or blowing up, but i'm not the best pilot)

I'm self sufficient, I find my own gear, and I don't Q_Q when I die ( I expect you to be the same), my longest life was 38 days.

If I would have to define my playstyle, it would be recon/raider, i'm fairly good at finding tent camps/vehicles. I keep track of medium/large size camps treating them like crops letting them grow into a ripe fruit before I come in for the harvest.

On an ending note, I have Skype/Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent, etc. If you have any questions, or feel something needs to be cleared up feel free to post it here or PM me.

My friend and I are alot like that. After days of getting screwed in DayZ we decided to get more survivors so its not as brutal. Steam is Donpatrick422 and skype is Deltapatrick. I rather you contacted me on my Steam. So if you have any questions then just ask me.

http://www.zombiehords.com/

check us out guys if u need anyone to team up with jus sign up and well get together

170+ players

always recruiting

teamwork as always

new to dayz we can help you teach you the ropes and give pickups when possible

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, CS:GO & TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!