Sign in to follow this  
Wulfear

Teleport killed @US 841

I was waiting beside a barn(needed gas for tractor) in Gvozdno after I cleared the whole town. I walked in barn for 2nd time, killed a zed that spawned, and magically someone appears behind me and snipes me from what sounded like point blank range.

I never get killed legit anymore. :( Fucking losers have to hack to kill me.

Edited by Wulfear

I was waiting beside a barn(needed gas for tractor) in Gvozdno after I cleared the whole town. I walked in barn for 2nd time, killed a zed that spawned, and magically someone appears behind me and snipes me from what sounded like point blank range.

I never get killed legit anymore. :( Fucking losers have to hack to kill me.

on this same server i was killed by having my legs broken over and over just walking around on a street.

i dont think thats a hack

i have logged into a server, and found myself RIGHT behind a survivor, i didnt shoot him (my friendly nature), and he left without noticing me

i didnt use a hacking program (i sware to god), so if someone poped up behind you and shot you, it might have been someone who you were unlucky enough to have log in right behind you, and turn out to be a bandit

no they didnt because i would have heard the gun shots, also i had my head on a swivel. it was a hack

It was a hacker on 841. I was just playing on that server and he turned everyone into a chicken and then teleported us to Cherno to be eating by zombies while he stood there with an AS50 in godmode.

It was a hacker on 841. I was just playing on that server and he turned everyone into a chicken and then teleported us to Cherno to be eating by zombies while he stood there with an AS50 in godmode.

wonder if the asshole trashed my camp. This is so fucking pathetic already. How boring must their lives be to kill people and they can't even hear us complain about it anymore? These are some desperate people lol.