Spedunkle

Fighting Like a Zombie

Yesterday I was playing on a Dallas server, testing some of my theories.

My first theory is that when you come up against another player, taking it slow and calculated (when they have seen you) always gets me killed. My new approach to this has been to run like a zombie, madly dashing all over the place until I get around them. I then circle them and likely confuse them, then stop, stabilize and pop off a few shots.

Since i started doing this I've killed 5 survivors in a 45min sitting, one of them being a group of 2 wandering an open field.

So, that's how I handle the being spotted problem, how do you?

Too bad I can't hide in a cardboard box and just watch people walk past me :(

So yesterday I was doing this, and all the sudden I turned into a friendly. The screen flashed black then came back with me in a baseball cap.

The guy had lost me while I was running behind him, and I used Direct Chat and said, "I GOT HIM!" and he replied, "Awh man that was intense!" I then shot him and got my skin back.

Terrible

So yesterday I was doing this' date=' and all the sudden I turned into a friendly. The screen flashed black then came back with me in a baseball cap.

The guy had lost me while I was running behind him, and I used Direct Chat and said, "I GOT HIM!" and he replied, "Awh man that was intense!" I then shot him and got my skin back.

Terrible

[/quote']

That is the most hilarious fucking story I have ever read about this game. Holy crap. :D