Sign in to follow this  
shypatrick

Are AS50's worth anything anymore?

So yesterday to my convenience I discovered a players dead body by a super market. He had an AS50 on him and some food, but with all the hackers is the gun worth anything anymore? I've seen videos of hackers running around with AS50s in Buses decimating other players. Its hard to tell if this AS50 was legitly found or just hacked in. So tell me are these sniper rifles worth anything? Or have they gotten to the rarity level of an AKM? I'd like to hear your guys' input and responses to this. :)

What do you mean by "worth it" or not?

If you like the weapon, then it's perfect, if you can't use it just pass it.

You will probably not be able to trade it with some random stranger, so there's no reason to compare weapons and their rarity.

if you are asking whether the gun is worth picking up/ using, than i would say yes, as its still one of the best available.

if you are asking about how common they have become, than i would think due to the abundance of hackers/ duping etc than they are not as rare as they used to be. i think the loot spawn % has also changed in the past few updates as when i started playing, alice bags and decent guns were very hard to come by, now you can usually find several alice bags during a normal cherno/electro run

I find them quite a bit, they're a good sniper rifle.

Every time I find a heli crash I usually find an AS 50, even though their spawn is suppose to be rare.

I killed 2 guys at the Electro school/office and one of the had an AS50, I had a Remington, I passed and hid the bodies. I think it's good only as a backup weapon in your backpack if you have the biggest backpack, as a primary at all times, it sucks.

What do you mean by "worth it" or not?

If you like the weapon, then it's perfect, if you can't use it just pass it.

You will probably not be able to trade it with some random stranger, so there's no reason to compare weapons and their rarity.

What about the random stranger in resident evil 4 was he just a image of my imagination.

AS50 with nato rounds do 300,000 blood damage AKA 2-3 shots on a vechile is enough ,hit a guy in the finger and he dies....

AS50 with nato rounds do 300,000 blood damage AKA 2-3 shots on a vechile is enough ,hit a guy in the finger and he dies....

Any "Anti Material" weapon will literally blow someone to pieces ... even if thay hit the leg or hand.

Any "Anti Material" weapon will literally blow someone to pieces ... even if thay hit the leg or hand.

Anti materiel not material.