Sign in to follow this  
Complexlol

US924 Kicking Players

It seems lately like 1/4 of the servers I choose are kicking players before they even get logged in.

DayZ - US 924 (v1.7.2.3/Beta 94876) [Regular 3DP:1 CH:1] dayzmod.com - hosted by eyjtrading

Admin: _[Knight

Abuser: E.jones

Abuser: Officer Tasty

Abuser: OOOLONGJOHNSON

Admin listed for kicking. Players listed for the assumption of benefiting from the abuse of the admin.

This admin is kicking players before they even get into the game or very shortly after. I'm assuming its so they can farm the game without risk. I assumed this with another server though, and the guy claimed he was kicking at the time to remove a hacker. So I learned from that lesson and attempted to join the server about 2 hours later under a different profile name. The same occurred.

I was kicked for doing nothing. I am not a cheater, hacker, scripter, exploiter or whatever else people do to cheat anymore. I don't even combat log if I'm in danger of losing my gear.

Not sure if this post belongs here, or in Cheating. I know servers are not allowed to be password/protected and has to be 40+ player count. The rule doesn't specifically mention kicking players to keep the server low pop (which I strongly believe it should)

Yes server admins, you are paying your own money to host a server, but in doing so You also have to agree to the terms and conditions of the DayZ creator or risk having your server Blacklisted. If you are going to provide a server for the community to use, GREAT! but don't be a dick about it or think you have special privileges, you don't.

Edit: If this is happening because of incorrect version or some other natural cause Let me know. Otherwise I will continue to post these warning/messages.

Edited by Complexlol

Same here:

US1121 (1.7.2.4/95389)

Im updated and my ping is lower then anyone else in the group. there are 5 people from the DTS clan and I keep getting kicked out even though there are only 5 out of 40 slots taken up. I could get in on a few attempts but only make it a few steps before being kicked. I'm not a hacker or anything of that BS nature. Seems like they are just booting because they want the server cleared for their clan, I'm not running the incorrect version or anything either. so thats the only reason i think i keep getting kicked.