Sublime9

Requesting a player reset.

This problem is down to a hacker. He teleported me to a 'PvP Arena' which I can't remember the name of and I manually disconnected straight away. When I rejoined about 20 minutes later, I spawned at an airfield and immediately died.

When I went to respawn, my player was back where I died except he had broken bones and had passed out. The timer takes around 10/15 minutes to decrease to zero but for some reason, I never regain conciousness (Otherwise I would just simply kill myself). This has happened on the past 9 attempts I've made. I have tried different servers etc with no luck.

So a character / player reset would be greatly appreciated.

Player ID - 56368518

Edited by Sublime9

similar problem here, except my timer seems to be set at 10-15 hours and when the timer is active I can not open any menus. I have 600 blood, all bones broken, shock, pain and its cold. I think its time to die, but I cant die.

player id: 4421 7670

Where are you two and what servers? If I'm close and in the right time zone I could finish you off if an admin doesn't respond first :)

EDIT: Or heal you if possible :) Got blood and epi's and lotsa morphine.

Edited by MrJimmySlayer

hard to say for me, I can not access the map, I have the feeling my location changes everytime I login. I am sure I was lying in water once, but when I relogged earlier that was not the case

Well if perhaps Vipeax can tell you where you are on a particular login, you could alert the TMW and see if they can haul their jeep of goodies over to you and heal you up so you retain your gear?

that could work. No gear left though, I think, the dude who got me took it I believe, somebody just shoot me please xD

Pray that Vipeax comes to your rescue, or if you manage to find out your location somehow through any visible landmarks, stay on that login and I'll see if I can come getcha :)

• Like 1

I'm lying in long grass, so I cant really tell exactly where I am. :/

If you do any reading withtin the forums you would know that they have already stated there will be no player resets.

Its alpha man. Shit is going to happen

If you do any reading withtin the forums you would know that they have already stated there will be no player resets.

Its alpha man. Shit is going to happen

What, so because of a HACKER, I can no longer play? I have seen staff ask for player IDs in the past.

Edited by Sublime9

Who the fuck cares. A hacker got your gear. Go regear it doesnt take that long... Dayz isnt exactly hard...

Coming on forums and crying that you lost your gear is just wasting your time.

Go do something productive and regear instead of crying about it on forums..

And if i am coming across as an asshole i am sorry, but it gets really old seeing a million posts about begging for gear back. Dude getting killed by a hacker happens. You dont even have any proof that a "hacker" killed you. You could have fallen broken your leg then died. You have no evidence to support your claim dude.

Edited by Jtyler1995

And if i am coming across as an asshole i am sorry, but it gets really old seeing a million posts about begging for gear back. Dude getting killed by a hacker happens. You dont even have any proof that a "hacker" killed you. You could have fallen broken your leg then died. You have no evidence to support your claim dude.

Im pretty sure I do. Considering 3 people magically appeared behind my team in gillie suits, killed 2 people and then teleported everyone else to the arena, which I forgot to add last night. (I posted this at 3am so it's hard to remember everything). A team member was also turned into a dog.

The server admin tried his best to try fix the hacker problem but Admins have next to no control over hackers. In fact, hackers have a lot more control over the server than the admins themselves do.

Edit: I just don't see how I can somehow travel to the opposite side of the map and manage to break my leg on flat, clear land.

Edited by Sublime9

Im pretty sure I do. Considering 3 people magically appeared behind my team in gillie suits, killed 2 people and then teleported everyone else to the arena, which I forgot to add last night. (I posted this at 3am so it's hard to remember everything).

The server admin tried his best to try fix the hacker problem but Admins have next to no control over hackers. In fact, hackers have a lot more control over the server than the admins themselves do.

Edit: I just don't see how I can somehow travel to the opposite side of the map and manage to break my leg on flat, clear land.

This is proof? Your words are proof? No. They are not concrete evidence. Post a video.

This is proof? Your words are proof? No. They are not concrete evidence. Post a video.

Sorry, I don't think i should have to record everytime I play. I guess i'll just wait until I die of hunger.. Hopefully. Unless the hacker can prevent that..>.<

Sorry, I don't think i should have to record everytime I play. I guess i'll just wait until I die of hunger.. Hopefully. Unless the hacker can prevent that..>.<

Im really not trying to be a dick. Yeah you shouldnt have to record every second you play. But to receive a any kind of help from devs you will usually need video evidence. Trust me dude ive been there.

Im really not trying to be a dick. Yeah you shouldnt have to record every second you play. But to receive a any kind of help from devs you will usually need video evidence. Trust me dude ive been there.

It's just soooo frustrating lol. Due to working a lot, it's not fun when I have to spend most of the time just trying to actually be able to play. :)

that happend to me to i don't care about my gear i just want to die so i can respawn and not to be in this davy jones locker

It's just soooo frustrating lol. Due to working a lot, it's not fun when I have to spend most of the time just trying to actually be able to play. :)

I completely understand dude. 90% of dayz community understand. But at the same time we all have to be patient and deal with these issues as they are presented to us. I can assure you Rocket is doing everything in his power to prevent all of this hacking and move forward with this game. The thing hackers dont seem to understand is that them doing this is just simply slowing down the growth of dayz. Which is just hurting them and all the people that play dayz.

Jtyler, I get that you are sick of these kinds of posts but I think you missed the point that he cannot simply just regear when he cannot play at all. Sure you might say he is lying, but why would someone want to lose their gear in the first place just to have to run around looking for more? I think in this incident we should try to assume he's a friendly. Anyway, it does suck there is no solution, but I have an idea. Could you delete both your player profile's from your documents folder? In fact, the entire Arma2 folder to be sure. Then relaunch the game and make a new profile. Perhaps you'll have to uninstall too, but all is worth a shot if there is no other immediate fix. That's all I can say, PM me if you find out where you are, otherwise I hope I helped a little, I'm out.

Jtyler, I get that you are sick of these kinds of posts but I think you missed the point that he cannot simply just regear when he cannot play at all. Sure you might say he is lying, but why would someone want to lose their gear in the first place just to have to run around looking for more? I think in this incident we should try to assume he's a friendly. Anyway, it does suck there is no solution, but I have an idea. Could you delete both your player profile's from your documents folder? In fact, the entire Arma2 folder to be sure. Then relaunch the game and make a new profile. Perhaps you'll have to uninstall too, but all is worth a shot if there is no other immediate fix. That's all I can say, PM me if you find out where you are, otherwise I hope I helped a little, I'm out.

I understand what you mean man.

But to your suggestion i am pretty sure it wouldnt work.. Mainly due to the fact that the player isnt linked to the profile. Its linked to the guid i believe.

somebody finally killed me. lots of <3 to this person

Gratzz :D

I personally havent played dayz for a few days. Due to the fact that i got killed by a hacker and lost my m4a3 cco. m9 sd. and as50.

i was stocked.

so i kinda just lost my urge for a period of time

Edited by Jtyler1995

Gratzz :D

I personally havent played dayz for a few days. Due to the fact that i got killed by a hacker and lost my m4a3 cco. m9 sd. and as50.

i was stocked.

so i kinda just lost my urge for a period of time

thanks. Actually I lost all my gear as well 2 days ago. I was already bored in the game by then, but now its fun to regear, it s like at the beginning again