Bramsey89

How to get off Skalisty Island

There's no need to be upset.

Upset? No. Just commenting on your lack of marksmanship on what was a excruciatingly easy shot.

Upset? No. Just commenting on your lack of marksmanship on what was a excruciatingly easy shot.

Probably, as that was my very first shot at a person with a sniper rifle.

Don't gotta be an ass man.

Jeez I just made a video hoping to entertain some people and now everyones getting mad at me :/

Edited by Bramsey89
  • Like 1

Probably, as that was my very first shot at a person with a sniper rifle.

Don't gotta be an ass man.

It's called criticism. Don't like it, QQ then.

U6FnN.png

At least you didn't crash two choppers into each other. :|

Now that would've made for a great video, lol.

Erm, where's your debug monitor dude.... suspect imho.

No idea. Server was laggy and I was getting the red desync a lot.

Debug came back with the new server.

Not a hacker guys jeeeeeeez

Edited by Bramsey89

I dont know what point you're trying to make, but I watched that for way too long.

• Like 1

I play this game to have fun, not be leet combat skillz MLG.

You say that like you have to choose between one or the other. It's just an excuse. You don't have to be bad to have fun, and being decent at the game doesn't mean it suddenly stops being fun.

Still, funny video. Painful to watch a bit because both parties involved were kinda silly, but still hilarious. I can't believe they let you get away.

So you stole their helicopter,crashed it for no reason other than to annoy them and carry around hacked in gear.

Dickhead written all over you.

and if not this...then what?

I made a video a week ago that shows an easy way to learn to fly in Chernarus. Check it out.

The only time I use auto hover is to catch myself if I make a huge mistake or to right myself so I can turn easily to the heading I want. It's easy enough to toggle it with the mouse wheel.

You say that like you have to choose between one or the other. It's just an excuse. You don't have to be bad to have fun, and being decent at the game doesn't mean it suddenly stops being fun.

Still, funny video. Painful to watch a bit because both parties involved were kinda silly, but still hilarious. I can't believe they let you get away.

So just because I shot his center mass instead of headshot I'm bad?

uhm a recap to my previous post...about the whole hacker thing...just admit it dude...you also had a parachute...when did parachutes come into play? am i missing something? and how did you get to the island. because im pretty sure if you swim there you lose all of your gear...EXPLAIN! :D

With 3 weapons you would hardly have any provisions or ammo, unless of course you have a way to restock easily (thank God for inventing scripts?). I'm done with this guy, hopefully he gets what he deserves.

uhm a recap to my previous post...about the whole hacker thing...just admit it dude...you also had a parachute...when did parachutes come into play? am i missing something? and how did you get to the island. because im pretty sure if you swim there you lose all of your gear...EXPLAIN! :D

Parachutes automatically deploy when ejecting from helicopter.

I took a PBX boat to the island. Also some servers have swimming enabled.

With 3 weapons you would hardly have any provisions or ammo, unless of course you have a way to restock easily (thank God for inventing scripts?). I'm done with this guy, hopefully he gets what he deserves.

Yup, it's a huge pain in the ass having 3 weapons, but I love them and didnt want to give them up.

Also, ammo resets upon every server change. Until rocket fixes this.

Once again, I do not hack. I'm sorry that you're done with me.

Edited by Bramsey89

Why even use the SVD on nameplate enabled servers?

Also, first kill should've been the kill shot. He was crouching completely still, you were engaging in less than 200m, but oblivious didn't know which chevron to use, so you only body shot him.

Seriously, seems the vast majority of people can't shoot for shit. Especially the ones toting around sniper rifles. *shakes head*

Okay, check this out for a second.

I totally suck with snipers in Arma 2, but in counter-strike 1.6 noone can beat me when I got the AWP.

Im talking for myself when I say that its hard to get common with something new, when you've played with snipers for several years in another game.

P.S: For those of you who didnt knew, where you aim in cs 1.6, thats where your bullet lands. Arma 2 uses several realistic mechanics which makes it way waaaaaaaay harder.

Edited by Demnish

Dickhead?

Do you see ANY other way out of that situation besides killing them or taking their chopper? I don't Alt-f4.

I crashed the chopper so it would respawn back at their island.

Also didn't hack that gear in.

They didn't know you were there, they weren't going to shoot at you if you stayed hidden.

Just because you didn't hack gear in, doesn't mean it's ok to have on you and/or use

I like it, epic vid man. . . with skills like that I doubt the hacking. .exp with the tents that are there. James bond style. . . Don't listen to the haters. . sweet vid.

• Like 1

Awesome video man! It's a god damn witch hunt around these forums...