Bramsey89

How to get off Skalisty Island

you don't fly with auto hover on you moron lmao

I know I know, but in bootcamp I totally crashed when I turned off autohover so I didn't want to risk it.

That was epic!

btw battleeye fails for kicking becouse of the parachute '--

Yeah, kinda odd.

I think it kicked because I blew up the firestation, since I get kicked the EXACT moment the chopper hits the ground.

hacker! @4:21 you have soldier clothing in your pack.

Relax man =P Found it in a tent.

If I hacked I wouldn't post a video on the main forums about it.

Edited by Bramsey89

hacker! @4:21 you have soldier clothing in your pack.

High - End Gear + Soldier Clothing + Satchel Charges ... Not able to fly a Chopper lol

"Found it in a tent/Looted it from a hacker/Got Thunderdomed right before the video startet and QQ'ed thank god im not a hacker" - Explanation Soon...

What about the Battleye Kick then?! ... "I got kicked because BE updated fails from server" ... Could be ...

Kinda talking to myself or OP in the Future .. im confused ... some post a meme to make me laugh ... thanks

lol

High - End Gear + Soldier Clothing + Satchel Charges ... Not able to fly a Chopper lol

"Found it in a tent/Looted it from a hacker/Got Thunderdomed right before the video startet and QQ'ed thank god im not a hacker" - Explanation Soon...

What about the Battleye Kick then?! ... "I got kicked because BE updated fails from server" ... Could be ...

Kinda talking to myself or OP in the Future .. im confused ... some post a meme to make me laugh ... thanks

Haters gunna hate.

Found very high end gear in a tent up north. Had pretty much everything. Players on Reddit tell me to stop hoarding and go play the game, so I went to skalisty Island and this happened.

And yeah, no idea how to fly a chopper. I know I should have turned off auto-hover but I heard stories about players immediately crashing so I wanted to play it safe.

Not sure why I was kicked. Probably because the server had an autokick if someone crashes a plane into a building, since it kicks EXACTLY when the plane hits the ground.

Believe me or dont, I'm not a hacker.

In-game name is Bramsey89 if admins have the power to check. I have nothing to hide.

Edited by Bramsey89

Because NO ONE playing dayz would be SO stupid?

Browse the forums pal, they ARE :lol:

Sorry for the newb question, but how come you have 3 main weapons in the inventory?

I know I know, but in bootcamp I totally crashed when I turned off autohover so I didn't want to risk it.

LoL what a effin noob. I NEVER use autohover, have never crashed except when trying to avoid fire from people. And even that was just a hard landing.

Being kicked by BE doesn't make him a hacker, Day Z and it's flying mechanics are very buggy and being kicked isn't rare, take a look at the wiki...

Edited by Scutticus

My server also kicks when Heli's crash. It got something to do with the scripts.txt and the script that the crash start.

I really wanna disable it cause it's freaking annoying. I flew around a chopper and I twitched my mouse so the chopper got way out of control. Crash = Kick. Everytime.

A Clan on my server also crashed today with a full chopper. Was fun seeing all the death messages but all of them got kicked out of the server at the same time.

I need to figure out what line in script.txt does it so I can make it invalid. Hackers bypass anyway so this is only hurting legitimate players, atm and since I keep pretty close tabs on my server I know who got the chopper and when.

High-end gear + helicopter skills don't go hand in hand. Especially since helicopters have been only re-introduced last patch.

I advise everyone to play the Arma2 ingame helicopter tutorial or create their own training mission in the editor (pretty cool and fun to do by itself).

Edited by Jaime

I'm a good helicopter pilot. I land perfectly without auto-hover and even can land/fly all in first person even though it's a bit harder. Lol at you being scared of flying without auto-hover.

Edited by Swordfish

So you stole their helicopter,crashed it for no reason other than to annoy them and carry around hacked in gear.

Dickhead written all over you.

• Like 1

Why even use the SVD on nameplate enabled servers?

Also, first kill should've been the kill shot. He was crouching completely still, you were engaging in less than 200m, but oblivious didn't know which chevron to use, so you only body shot him.

Seriously, seems the vast majority of people can't shoot for shit. Especially the ones toting around sniper rifles. *shakes head*

also take note on how he has no food, why need food when you have godmode?

btw how did you get to the island?

Buncha wannabe detectives in here lol.

Whenever I want food I kill an animal. Its a tough price to pay but I really don't want to get rid of any of my three weapons.

I got to the island by pbx boat.

Dunno why I keep explaining myself you guys are going to believe whatever you want it seems.

Why even use the SVD on nameplate enabled servers?

Also, first kill should've been the kill shot. He was crouching completely still, you were engaging in less than 200m, but oblivious didn't know which chevron to use, so you only body shot him.

Seriously, seems the vast majority of people can't shoot for shit. Especially the ones toting around sniper rifles. *shakes head*

There's no need to be upset.

So you stole their helicopter,crashed it for no reason other than to annoy them and carry around hacked in gear.

Dickhead written all over you.

Dickhead?

Do you see ANY other way out of that situation besides killing them or taking their chopper? I don't Alt-f4.

I crashed the chopper so it would respawn back at their island.

Also didn't hack that gear in.

Edited by Bramsey89

That was a freaking awesome video, right up until you bailed out the helicopter

w t f man..

That was a freaking awesome video, right up until you bailed out the helicopter

w t f man..

I don't like nametag servers, plus if I crash it, theres a good chance it will respawn on their island base

Well, atleast the vid shows the parachutes work. Had a discussion with some clan buddies and they were adamant that they were not working. I guess they bailed out at to low altitude...