Torakka

Medical Supply Transports - random spawns

I was just thinking, maybe there could be some random spawns for ambulances or military medical supply trucks that spawn medical loot in medical boxes. These should spawn randomly like helicrashes, but on roads and sometimes in the inland cities. This should add some variety into the gameplay away from the coastal cities.

• Like 1

I still feel this would be a rather good addition to chernarus.

I agree with you completely, if you wanna head up north you only have one hospital to choose from and it's still close to the coast. There should be some medical supplies scattered around in the north of the map, perhaps there should always be a box of meds on the heli crash sites.

I could see some of the areas in the north needing a hospital or two. Wouldn't mind seeing a variety of different random events added either. The only random event currently is helicopter crash sites. Not saying we need to see something different every time we run over a hill. Just something every now and again to break the monotony of running the long stretches in between cities would be nice.

We seriously need this, if your up north having to run 10 clicks to cherno to get med supplies is ridiculous at least with this you would have some chance of getting medical supplies.

there is a chance of med supplies spawning at helicopter-crashsites and in all military-spots. I think it would make the game too easy, when you are up north. So I am against this idea.