Sign in to follow this  
Lykaios

Looking for a clan/group

So i have been playing for a week, and i have accumulateed a tent full of blood bags, antibiotics, bandages, food, water, extra ammo the works. unfortunatly i did not realise i was playing on a server with admin abuse problems.

needless to say i got banned from the server after having done nothing wrong exept build my wealth and lost most of that stuff in the tent. i only had what was on me set up for another raid.

im looking to join a group that has its own server so if i set up a base camp this wont happen to me again.

I am on the east coast United States, looking for people that play on servers around there for good ping, and i usually play at night, but cant really see anything on a server that is on nighttime, so need a server that is daylight during nightime hours eastern standard time.

for what i bring to the table, im good at sneaking into towns to get loot. also i have managed to completely navagate the map with no compas or watch or in game map with ease.

Edited by Lykaios

Working on creating a group/community atm.. Should be up within a week or so.

just bumping this thread as I have not yet found a group to play with

Hey man we are playing in a group of five right now and if you would like to join us I will send you an invite :P