Sign in to follow this  
realirony

US957, Hacker is invisible with an aim-bot and ability to teleport to anywhere on the map

Today (August 1st, 2012) at 8:55pm EST and continuing for nearly 30mins+ afterwards, a hacker came into US957 (UTC -6) and headshot everyone I was with near Gorka. He then destroyed our vehicles. After killing us all, we respawned and he teleported everyone into a church (i think it was the one in either Elektro or Cherno) and killed all of us by 1-shotting us. We were unable to see him the entire time.

He taunted us through local voice chat and kept killing us every time we respawned. We are unsure who the hacker is/was but provided below is a screenshot of the people on the server when this was happening. Everyone with the tag "/r/" before their name are those that were with me at the time who I know are NOT the hacker in question.

3479tzp.jpg

Edited by Realirony
  • Like 1

thats bout right he teleported us to him and tried to lure us into acepting a hacked UAZ...

Edited by Balaclava

Currently happening right now at 9:45pm EST on this server also. He is currently creating a thunder dome and teleported everyone to it.

The admin was on it too but I guess unable to do anything- he is [PG] Raven in the screenshot above.

The whole server got turned into rabbits or dogs before it froze up and had to be restarted.

The only character I did not see die the whole time was the "Zeaxe" character, he was there until the server restarted...

Edited by Drogean

Yea, this is a little ridiculous. Turning people into zombies. here is a screenshot of the players in the server. It could Possibly be Zeaxe, A lot of peopel died but him.

Edited by SneakyPayload

We suspect this might be the player

7:57:57 Player Zeaxe connecting.

7:57:58 Player Zeaxe connected (id=23969286).

7:57:58 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Zeaxe (100.3.113.126:2374) connected

7:57:58 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Zeaxe - GUID: 3cca95a19e82b91e65b79411f7ba4f08 (unverified)

7:57:58 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (3cca95a19e82b91e65b79411f7ba4f08) of player #0 Zeaxe

Edited by magge19
  • Like 2

We suspect this might be the player

7:57:57 Player Zeaxe connecting.

7:57:58 Player Zeaxe connected (id=23969286).

7:57:58 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Zeaxe (100.3.113.126:2374) connected

7:57:58 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Zeaxe - GUID: 3cca95a19e82b91e65b79411f7ba4f08 (unverified)

7:57:58 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (3cca95a19e82b91e65b79411f7ba4f08) of player #0 Zeaxe

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof?

Maybe if the team looks at the timestamps, and server logs, they would see what happened. thats the proof, you trolling assclown.

• Like 1

Where's the proof?

He was the only player on the server who stayed in the lobby the entire time the hacking events took place. We (as a clan) have collective screenshots of the people who were killed, and it was everyone but him. We were "summoned" several times to different areas and either killed, offered vehicles, or turned into animals. The server admin was on and observed/ was a victim also. He supplied the above info.

He was the only player on the server who stayed in the lobby the entire time the hacking events took place. We (as a clan) have collective screenshots of the people who were killed, and it was everyone but him. We were "summoned" several times to different areas and either killed, offered vehicles, or turned into animals. The server admin was on and observed/ was a victim also. He supplied the above info.

Exactly, he was in the lobby. You can't die while in the lobby, and hackers need to be in the game to do the hacking.

Maybe if the team looks at the timestamps, and server logs, they would see what happened. thats the proof, you trolling assclown.

Me trolling? From your post, it looks like you are the troll. I was asking if there was any proof, and if there is, to post it.