Sign in to follow this  
ParanoidRatz

Looking for a group 4-10 players w/ experience

Hello,

I have been playing Day Z for 2-3 weeks and I am pretty well geared up on my main account, however I am looking for a group that has played for a good amount of time, and will take me.

Since trusting people in Day Z is quite hard I have made a alternative account to play with a group. I will need help gearing up my 2nd account and I would prefer if the people I play with already have gear so there would be no reason to kill me as soon as we find something good.

INFO

I'm 17 years old.

I live in the PST zone.

I play primarily as a sniper/ spotter.

I am a pretty easy person to get along with and I am not the type to get angry over video games.

I do have a mic and skype.

With that said I hope that I will be playing with your group soon.

Cheers,

Paranoid Ratz

im also looking for a group in the pst as i'm having somewhat the same problems as you, i dont have a mic but i do have skype.

you can add me on steam if you wanna meet up somehow on a server

my id: trylan12

You guys can try my new site in my signature. It is only in testing right now though so it's a secret...

SHHHH!

You guys can try my new site in my signature. It is only in testing right now though so it's a secret...

SHHHH!

Saw the website, however you only have one clan at the moment.

Thanks for the response.

That is just one featured clan. It's more for either people yourself that are looking, or for small groups that need a private forum to communicate and a place to recruit. Going to be adding more LFG type features in the near future, just testing the framework out now.

Keep an eye on the groups or you can make one and tell people you are looking to be recruited. Let me know if there is any other way to help you - I am trying to work it all out.