zeeb

This mod needs major help..

i think this guy is just butt hurt. sure the game is a little bit broken..but your a tester and its expected in an alpha.

Thanks for proving what I just said about fan boys ruining constructive criticism. Rockets an employee of Bohemia interactive right? Hex been told to work on this full time. Which means he's getting paid for it. If I didn't care about the game, I wouldn't be posting here would I? Yeah it's an alpha and this is our feedback. Go take your aspergers somewhere else. Douchebag.

Yeah, good constructive criticism there. FUCK YOU ROCKET, I WANT THIS MOD TO BE PATCHED NOW!

Well from what I've seen all you've done is insult Rocket and anyone that tries to argue with you, gets called childish insults, so yeah glad to have someone of your intelligence posting on the forums.

What you're doing is not feedback, I don't see why you can't understand that, I'm starting to believe you are either stupid and blame Rocket for everything or just a troll.

I await your reply, which I'm sure will be filled with insults like faggot, douchebag, etc.

Because he made the game on company time, they own it. And what Demnish is sayIng is that this mod needs help beyond being a one man army.

What? So.. let me get this straight. He made the mod on company time and they own it, yet he is the only one working on it even it has sold about 500.000 copies of Arma 2 and he is still working on it even though he is no longer a Bohemian employee.

That just does not add up.. my bet is you are just trolling <_< Source please.

You guys are masochists, and it seems that everyone in the community is no different than other communities, they stick to their respective game like it's their god to worship.

From my experience visiting many game communities, this is the most common thing I find about communities.

Absolute arrogance.

every exuse is this mod is in alpha yea well work harder move it to beta