Sign in to follow this  
chronicdose

Hacking rampant

I was on kansas 256 and saw 2 helicopters and two freshly crashed helis, I thought something was amiss and kept playing, met up with my friend and went to chern. I tried to drop a gun for him and it disappeared, so I logged out to see if it would come back. As I was loading in everyone in the map was teleported to the same place on the map. I came back in and had COMPLETELY new gear, every tool in the game, ghillie suit, some crazy sniper rifle. Some people would be happy to get this stuff but I was enjoying playing the game legit, it was fun having to looking for the things I didn't have. I then joined US 257 Seattle and I saw about 5 more choppers in the period of 1 hour... There is definitely tons of hacking going down, so I quit for now. Hopefully when I log back in I wont have all the gear that was generated on my character.

I was on kansas 256 and saw 2 helicopters and two freshly crashed helis, I thought something was amiss and kept playing, met up with my friend and went to chern. I tried to drop a gun for him and it disappeared, so I logged out to see if it would come back. As I was loading in everyone in the map was teleported to the same place on the map. I came back in and had COMPLETELY new gear, every tool in the game, ghillie suit, some crazy sniper rifle. Some people would be happy to get this stuff but I was enjoying playing the game legit, it was fun having to looking for the things I didn't have. I then joined US 257 Seattle and I saw about 5 more choppers in the period of 1 hour... There is definitely tons of hacking going down, so I quit for now. Hopefully when I log back in I wont have all the gear that was generated on my character.

Funny thing is you will probly get banned for that hacker giving you that stuff it happened to my admin friend who asked a hacker to leave his server and the hacker gave him a ton of items etc and left server,next day my admin friend was banned anyone find this to be BS?