jameskp

Banned from US 1023 to "check logs"

Not true at all mate. The video was edited to save time, but just for your little accusation here's a low quality render of the full 12 mins of that sequence - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXukkA2meC8&feature=youtu.be

Now I appreciate you guys being upset about this but I'm pretty fucking livid that we put in a good shift the other night to really get you guys well. We out thought and outplayed you. As i said earlier in this thread, 2 of us took 6 of you without ever being fired on, that to me is pretty fucking impressive on our part and an indictment on how your clan operates. All you do by way of acknowledgement is accuse us falsely of cheating.

So now I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop throwing accusations around and just say something along the lines of "we were wrong and we're sorry, well played" ( as a few decent members of Elysium have done already ) and then everyone should just leave it at that.

I will gladly say Great job, it was a great Operation, and you caught them/us with our pants down. LIke i said to Fengshen, no hard feelings what so ever from me :)

• Like 1

Not true at all mate. The video was edited to save time, but just for your little accusation here's a low quality render of the full 12 mins of that sequence - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXukkA2meC8&feature=youtu.be

So to explain this, I've just raided your camp after doing a 20 minute run from Elektro to there. I'd been there earlier after that first death ( to the bug, i was so fuckin mad about that death lol ) raided an AS50 an M249 a backpack, 3 ghillie suits, 3 NVG's and 2 Rangefinders from there. Left the area then left your server to hook up with some buddies to pass the gear off for storage. I then decide that since I've got an AS50, i may as well go after your chopper.

Then i get the second death to Ian, or whatever. Whatever happened with Threatty is nothing to do with me. I was only in TS with him and he said nothing about disconnecting, all I heard from him was when he died. At that time I'm doing the 20 min elektro run again. I raid the camp a second time, get a ghillie an AS50 another backpack, M249 and shit ( those 2 Lee Enfields in the tents were a present from me ). Notice I'm dying of thirst in this video, have no food and no sidearm. If I was hacking in gear, do you think I'd let myself die of thirst?

This video starts literally just as I'm moving away from the 2 tents next to each other by the 2 lakes. I see your vehicles and search them in the hopes of finding food and water. I don't have any luck and then I shoot your dude and the video shit goes down.

About 5 mins after I stopped recording this I left the server. I needed a piss IRL, was dying of thirst in game and still suffering the effects of adrenaline and gasping for a smoke.

So then i hook up with my buddies on another server and we go night time raiding to get me and Threatty supplied back up. We do a Stary raid then a NWA raid. Xerpt joins us on the airfield raid ( where i aggroed a fuckload of zombies hence the jump in zed kills in the video ). I ask him where the big Elysium camps are and he says there's one out west. We run to that area under cover of night and swap server. Xerpt goes onto your server to check the camp's clear. It is and we log in ( we wouldn't have logged in had someone been in your camp as that's just dodgy ), raid all the supplies we need then set up in bushes and wait for a good 25-30 mins for the chopper to come. the rest is there to be seen.

Now I appreciate you guys being upset about this but I'm pretty fucking livid that we put in a good shift the other night to really get you guys well. We out thought and outplayed you. As i said earlier in this thread, 2 of us took 6 of you without ever being fired on, that to me is pretty fucking impressive on our part and an indictment on how your clan operates. All you do by way of acknowledgement is accuse us falsely of cheating.

None of it was personal, we just do not like people who sit at the coast shooting defenceless players with sniper rifles as people have witnessed you doing. We intend to do the same to others who do that.

Now if that video's not enough I'll gladly post 20 or so minutes of me sitting behind that tree, tabbing out to talk to Xerpt over steam. It's as glamorous as it sounds.

So now I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop throwing accusations around and just say something along the lines of "we were wrong and we're sorry, well played" ( as a few decent members of Elysium have done already ) and then everyone should just leave it at that.

I never said you ghost.. I said threatie the other guy that was whit you.. Don’t try to be a smart ass. You both know what you did. ill just drop it cuz your friend its clearly not going to admit it.

And this last video you posted started after that happened.. I actually even said on our ts. And ill quote myself "at least you have to give it to the scrup cuz he’s not combat logging or leaving like the other faggot"

The combat logging happened between the time you die the first time and travel back to the camp. While we were trying to hunt your friend trenity or whatever he was called at the moment. He was at the lake; i spotted him, shoot at him he disconnected. a few minutes later he reconnected at the other side of the three line i spot him again and kill him. That’s how he dies. Trying to ghost me.... the video you just posted saying its RAW MATERIAL. Starts just after that happened...

Edited by naltron
  • Like 1

Leaving the drama aside. i really enjoyed your attack. You don’t have many intense and fun moments on dayz, most of the time you’re just running.. So i congratulate you and thx you for this. It was exciting and fun...

The only reason i raged a little, it’s because you guyz were making elyisum look like a hacker clan. And that’s not true at all...

We have been attacked so many times by hackers and we trusted xpert so they never expected it to be an ambush. They thought it was a hacker attack. that’s the only reason the server was shutdown....

On that note i have to congratulate xpert. You had me fooled. And I’m a bandit so i can only admire you.

We had a couple of conversations. So you can talk to me any time no hard feelings. You can ask anyone on the clan before i join i raided Elysium.. And killed a couple of members. so it’s not like you did something i would never do... i did it before i join.. But now I’m a member and as a member i defend my clan....

And fengshen. The only reason i got kinda piss at you. Was not because you killed me, i mean if you play dayz you know you will eventually die no matter what. But when i saw you calling me a dumb fuck i though that was uncalled for....

Well hope to see you guyz again so we can continue to have more fun xD..

Thx and gl to everyone.

English it’s not my main language so if a troll reads this don’t waste your time telling me how I should go back to school cuz my grammar sucks.. I know it sucks >)

Edited by naltron
  • Like 2

[...]

And fengshen. The only reason i got kinda piss at you. Was not because you killed me, i mean if you play dayz you know you will eventually die no matter what. But when i saw you calling me a dumb fuck i though that was uncalled for....

[...]

I've looked all through this thread and any others concerning Elysium I've posted in and can't find this anywhere. In fact, in this topic, I haven't called anyone a "dumb fuck" or anything like that, I only called you unlucky, since you ran into me the way you did.

On another note, if you want to show an image that is on your pc, you'll have to open up the "More Reply Options". From there, you can select attachments and upload them with your message. All we see now is a link to the file on your computer that only works for you (or someone who, by any chance, has the exact same folder- and filenames. ;)

I've looked all through this thread and any others concerning Elysium I've posted in and can't find this anywhere. In fact, in this topic, I haven't called anyone a "dumb fuck" or anything like that, I only called you unlucky, since you ran into me the way you did.

On another note, if you want to show an image that is on your pc, you'll have to open up the "More Reply Options". From there, you can select attachments and upload them with your message. All we see now is a link to the file on your computer that only works for you (or someone who, by any chance, has the exact same folder- and filenames. ;)

The picture stuff was a mistake from the forums, seems Chrome it’s not working properly on this forums for me so i had to use IE to fix it. i did not tried to put any picture but thx for the help none the less..

And about the comment i guess its easy to say things whit out thinking at a young age. So easy you forgot you even said it xD..

it was not said on this threat. it was said on the video one.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/58016-video-the-ambush/page__hl__elysium\#entry554287

Page 1..

laterz.

Ah, my apologies mate, I didn't mean it in such an offensive way when I wrote it, but now that I see it again, it does sound quite aggressive. I guess that's yet another great example of how intonation of words is very important and can't be conveyed through written posts.

If I really think someone is dumb, I generally don't even call them dumb fuck or anything like that, I just point them out -why- exactly they are dumb and should feel ashamed of themselves ;)

Hmmm, I'm using RockMelt, which is a Chrome-based browser and I've never had such problems. Will look out for them though. :)

relocated all your camps huh?

x5 ghulie suits in Salgors base:) + Svd camo , cayote backpack (24 slot). and more.

relocated all your camps huh?

x5 ghulie suits in Salgors base:) + Svd camo , cayote backpack (24 slot). and more.

OMG!!!! We should just all end our lives, you took some of our digital gearz!!!!!!!

Attention all Elysium, Attention all Elysium:

Meet at the super secret ritual grounds tonight for mass suicide, Xerpt has taken some of our digital gearz!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! We should just all end our lives, you took some of our digital gearz!!!!!!!

Attention all Elysium, Attention all Elysium:

Meet at the super secret ritual grounds tonight for mass suicide, Xerpt has taken some of our digital gearz!!!!!!!!!

you know you really make yourself out to be an idiot ? not trying to be a dick but you must have downs or something right?

Edited by ballzfernando
  • Like 1

Awesome read.

I don't think I could play on a server that shuts down at the slightest cry of hacking.

HELI GOT SHOT, SHUT ER DOWN OBVIOUS HACKING GOING ON HERE.

+1

Yep, you're right, you are so smart. Maybe when I grow up I can be as smart as you?

Edit: that is for Ballz, can't quote him so I quoted you.

Edited by AADiC