Shadownick1

Ban Appeal for US 1507: tking

Me and my friend were driving when we heard a car we pull into the grocery store and wait. Then a guy named John pulls up in URAL van. So of course I shoot him and begin to drive to his car when I'm banned for friendlyfire. - ShadowSmiles

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2316/ea92204e607678f106ce1df.png

I'll post the rest of my info when I get home.

Edited by Shadownick1
  • Like 1

Lol I'll keep note of that, when I have another server or when I host one I'll ban everyone that shoots me in the the blue truck.

Some admins are lame assholes trying to make up for something they lack outside of the game. Just fk that server and find another one. Maybe they wont be so cocky when their server has no players anymore.

Its really like that in every game so nothing new there ..

Edited by Vipala
  • Like 3

This is the server where my friends and I got banned by John. My post still has not been approved.... John stole our heli and banned all 4 of us.

Ya now he has our GAZ, bus, and also our pickup truck.

Some admins are lame assholes trying to make up for something they lack outside of the game. Just fk that server and find another one. Maybe they wont be so cocky when their server has no players anymore.

Its really like that in every game so nothing new there ..

We already did find a new server with a UAZ. Also we posted a server report just hasnt been approved.

Lame ass admins. I wish I could reach through my computer and choke some of em for the douchebaggery that goes on sometimes

• Like 3

Lame ass admins. I wish I could reach through my computer and choke some of em for the douchebaggery that goes on sometimes

Me too the amount of abuse is unbelievable. Just the shear fact now we just got banned for having a helipcopter on another server that we broke our asses for hours.

Hey Guys,

I am the owner of US 1507 and I wanted to let everyone know that we had a huge hacker problem. We had people that were invisible, vehicle spawning, vehicle warping, player warping, PMC vehicles and a fucking battleship (see below) spawned half way in the water and over the road!!! We are sorry for the bans, but it seems to have eliminated the hacking. We contacted our server provider, and they said there was pretty much nothing we could do other than ban them. I will admit that they told me it was against the DayZ rules, but I will not let hackers win. It ruins the game and hurts DayZ creators themselves. Again, we apologize to any honest players that were banned, but put yourself in our shoes. I am not going to pay for a server and have it overrun by some hacking pieces of shit!

Thanks for your time,

Emaxxx (Eric)

post-82994-0-60901300-1344185090_thumb.j

• Like 3

Im zeDarKness, the other owner of 1507. We had gotten a complaint from one of our admins that he had thought someone was hacking the server because him seeing a black SUV, so we told him at that time to ban who he thought was hacking, and he banned the whole server at that time. And then again later on in the day he did the same thing, because of the battleship sighting. Now I know this can be frustrating because you had established yourselves on our server with camps and vehicles, but you have to look at it from our perspective, cant really know who is hacking, so the only way to rid the server of the problem is to ban everyone, the people who care enough that were legit will try and come back. We broke the rules, yes, but like Emaxxxx said, we werent going go let our server be overrunned by hackers.

If you would like to post your in game names here, I would be glad to unban you, but if any of you are the hackers, you will be banned again.

Thanks,

zeDarKness

Rather than ban everyone can't u look through the log files and see who scripted that shit in. Then ban them?

• Like 1

Im zeDarKness, the other owner of 1507. We had gotten a complaint from one of our admins that he had thought someone was hacking the server because him seeing a black SUV, so we told him at that time to ban who he thought was hacking, and he banned the whole server at that time. And then again later on in the day he did the same thing, because of the battleship sighting. Now I know this can be frustrating because you had established yourselves on our server with camps and vehicles, but you have to look at it from our perspective, cant really know who is hacking, so the only way to rid the server of the problem is to ban everyone, the people who care enough that were legit will try and come back. We broke the rules, yes, but like Emaxxxx said, we werent going go let our server be overrunned by hackers.

If you would like to post your in game names here, I would be glad to unban you, but if any of you are the hackers, you will be banned again.

Thanks,

zeDarKness

This deserves a blacklist from the dayz devs. This was talked about in one of rockets posts and you and your so called server partner need to punished for this.

In the future why not abide by the rules and let the devs do their job and get things sorted before mass banning the innocent players.. That ship could have been spawned in before the bannings but then you randomly ban everyone on the server as soon as its spotted.

These admins have no clue how to run a server it seems. I think some type of test is needed to run a server for a alpha game to see if their competent enough to run a server.

• Like 4

Rather than ban everyone can't u look through the log files and see who scripted that shit in. Then ban them?

This is what you should be doing, not banning everyone. The Admin that banned everyone 2x, needs to have his priv's taken away.

Im zeDarKness, the other owner of 1507. We had gotten a complaint from one of our admins that he had thought someone was hacking the server because him seeing a black SUV, so we told him at that time to ban who he thought was hacking, and he banned the whole server at that time. And then again later on in the day he did the same thing, because of the battleship sighting.

ah cool the whole server gets banned the best way *not* that's the admns thats are dumbasses we all hate hacker that we know but on my main server where i play we have an alliance with the owner clan and they ban only when they have an proof and the name also.

i think your server gets closed, he is allready noticed for the blacklist, i hate such peopel who do that shit you need a proof -.- with out that you can do nothing and breaking the rules!!!

Edited by Raven243

Hey Guys,

I am the owner of US 1507 and I wanted to let everyone know that we had a huge hacker problem. We had people that were invisible, vehicle spawning, vehicle warping, player warping, PMC vehicles and a fucking battleship (see below) spawned half way in the water and over the road!!! We are sorry for the bans, but it seems to have eliminated the hacking. We contacted our server provider, and they said there was pretty much nothing we could do other than ban them. I will admit that they told me it was against the DayZ rules, but I will not let hackers win. It ruins the game and hurts DayZ creators themselves. Again, we apologize to any honest players that were banned, but put yourself in our shoes. I am not going to pay for a server and have it overrun by some hacking pieces of shit!

Thanks for your time,

Emaxxx (Eric)

Still excessive tking isnt a reason to ban someone or a group of people especially for their vehicles, or even because they were killed.

I would really like the real reason for the ban. Not just some made up crock of shit reason for the ban. For tking in dayz. What bullshit is that, especially after you died for losing a V3S Civilian.

Hey Guys,

I am the owner of US 1507 and I wanted to let everyone know that we had a huge hacker problem.

Tell us something new. Every time a admin bans someone their excuse is, "we have hackers". Well, the game is riddled with hackers because battleye seems to be bypassable. People get locally banned on many servers with shitty administration who don't know how to read the logs or follow the rules set by the heirarchy. And when someone fucks up their game, they have some tools to get the upper hand, tools their visitors don't get. This is why there should be no local administrations for this game, to prevent this type of exploiting.

I've been reading the hackers forums to figure some things out. One of those things I discovered recently is the ability to use another clients GUID. Once you have another players GUID, you can use it while dropping an box/items/vehicle without bypassing battleye. Resulting in an instant global ban of the GUID. The hacker can then restart their game and will be back to using their original GUID they had before they stole the other clients GUID.

I'm not proficient is C++, or whatever this is wrote from, but after reading a bunch of things, it's really all there for one to copy, paste and run.

I've had to wonder why Battleye does not give summaries of what the banned reasoning is, cause it seems their system does not work properly.

Edited by pdxmark

I've been reading the hackers forums to figure some things out.

LOL

Thanks,

zeDarKness

Ok...I put myself in your shoes. Here I am. I am given specific rules to follow by the developer of the game. I am told I can only ban for certain reasons. So here is me in your shoes...I follow the rules. I don't break them. I don't ban anybody for any reason other than what is specifically stated as a bannable offense by the devs. There you go. Me in your shoes...following the rules. You in your shoes...breaking them because you think you know better.

Why is it so hard to understand?