Sign in to follow this  
Fliiix

Cheaters on US 1241

* Server this happend on : US 1241 (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95417) [REGULAR|#DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT -8] dayzmod.com - hosted by deluxe-host.com

* Time that it happened including your timezone : 01:00 GMT +1

* Two guys named Ryan and Larru is cheating on US 1241, they are spawning helicopter and ruin for other people, hes streaming this shit right now and i hope you ban both of them, here hes stream : http://sv.twitch.tv/ryanrhino24

He's off now but you can still watch it here : http://sv.twitch.tv/ryanrhino24/b/327055999 , the cheating start around 4:21:03

Edited by Fliiix

Oh man. They can't even aim. Script kiddies... Ban them

Kind of funny watching the cows parachute in...but, still should send info to server admin.

Hey just on the context of cheating on 1241, I just wanted to let the players/admin know a group of us are making this our new home, and are transfering items from one server to another, WE ARE NOT HOPPING, we hate hoppers with more passion than you know. It's pretty much the reason were transferring lol.

Welcome to US 1241. I have got a hold of the admin and proper actions will be taken. Sorry that it has taken almost a week to get back to the OP and thanks for the video. This server is also my home along with a couple of buddies. Hopefully we will see you there.

• Like 2

Welcome to US 1241. I have got a hold of the admin and proper actions will be taken. Sorry that it has taken almost a week to get back to the OP and thanks for the video. This server is also my home along with a couple of buddies. Hopefully we will see you there.

Ahh is that you Myles??